Looking for Help Identifying a Stripping/Shooting Scene

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

MosbyRedux

Looking for Help Identifying a Stripping/Shooting Scene

Post by MosbyRedux »

Good afternoon,

I'm trying to track down a scene I saw compiled on YouTube once, but have not been able to find again. I don't know what movie or show it was from, but the scene played out as follows:

A teenage girl and an older man are in the forest at night, being held at gunpoint by a killer who is predominantly offscreen. The pair plead with their captor, to no avail. He orders them both to strip down to their underwear, which they do. He then drills them both with shots (to the head, I think). In the clip I saw, the scene then jumped to a crime scene investigation the next day, with both bodies shown briefly as investigators discussed the crime. Unclear whether the original feature had other intervening content.

Other details: I think the nighttime scene was lit by car headlights, and I believe the girl was wearing a skirt and/or private school-type uniform, possibly knee-high stockings. I had the vague sense that the killer was trying to frame the situation as though the girl was having an affair with a teacher (the male victim), but can't recall if I have that right. Furthermore, it would make sense if this came from a forensics-centric TV show (e.g., CSI), but I don't know. Production values suggest this film/episode came after the year 2000, as they were pretty good and modern-looking.

If this rings any bells with anyone, I'd appreciate hearing from you!
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Re: Looking for Help Identifying a Stripping/Shooting Scene

Post by Jason »

MosbyRedux wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:28 pm A teenage girl and an older man are in the forest at night, being held at gunpoint by a killer who is predominantly offscreen. The pair plead with their captor, to no avail. He orders them both to strip down to their underwear, which they do. He then drills them both with shots (to the head, I think). In the clip I saw, the scene then jumped to a crime scene investigation the next day, with both bodies shown briefly as investigators discussed the crime.

Yes, I do remember this one! Here's the trailer on YouTube, with the scene in question at 0:30.

My recollection is that this was not a YouTube find, but was available on an obscure streaming service. The trailer suggests that the service is "Quibi." Have not tried to track down the actual series.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Jason wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:08 pm My recollection is that this was not a YouTube find, but was available on an obscure streaming service. The trailer suggests that the service is "Quibi." Have not tried to track down the actual series.
According to Google, Quibi closed two years ago. IMDb doesn't show it availble anywhere else.
MosbyRedux

Post by MosbyRedux »

If anyone knew about it, I should have known you would Nyghtfall! Much appreciated!