Has anyone incorporated their fetish into their relationship and willing to talk about it?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Has anyone incorporated their fetish into their relationship and willing to talk about it?

Post by read the comics »

I've kinda reached a place in my relationship where my fantasy is driving a bit if a wedge into one sex life because I'm not really that into sex. But also, it's not my fantasy to engage in these fantasies, I just like to watch them. Have any of you been in this situation and found a solution?
Dieseldummie90
What is your main fetish?: I love a female villian getting what she has coming to her. Bad girls
Why do you want to join this forum?: For friendship and people to discuss my fetish with
Referral: Was on deadskirts

Re: Has anyone incorporated their fetish into their relationship and willing to talk about it?

Post by Dieseldummie90 »

I'm in the same boat. I told my wife about it when we was dating and she will play with me some but I know I get on her nerves always asking
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Re: Has anyone incorporated their fetish into their relationship and willing to talk about it?

Post by TaliaA »

I'd love to find a partner who'd also be into my specific interests but I am totally not the type of person who can easily be able to intuit their views of the fetish or know how to slowly introduce the idea without scaring them off.
gakagaka

Post by gakagaka »

@ TaliaA. I got to ask where your profile picture is from? And is there more like that?
Here is my advice. I have told a couple women about my fetish over the years and I got a mixed bag of results.
I have found the following:

Firstly. The relationship.
How in love is that person with you? Does that person always want to be with you or do they make excuses not to, etc. Do they act like you are a catch? Obviously, if they are over the moon for you, they will be more receptive. On the other hand, if they are obsessed with you, I don't think you should even talk about this stuff.
How healthy is the relationship? If your relationship is in a bad place, this will be fuel on the fire. Be in love with each other and love each other. Treat your lover right and they will do so much more for you. Make them feel special.
How open are they to try things in and out of the bedroom? You can suggest other more mainstream things before you get to the point where yo introduce your fetish. How willing are they to do things for you even if they don't like it in other cases (Watch a movie, go to a sports game, go shopping, etc)?
Have they been treated badly or abused in previous relationships? If they have emotional problems because of violence in their past life, don't burden them with this.
Do they put you down when you do something wrong. Like berate you, etc. Then I would bail. If they say nothing, that could be good and bad. Much better would be that they tell you if they are unhappy when you did something wrong. If they are open with you you can test the waters slowly.
What kind of personality do they have? Are they very timid and scared? Do they have a history of just refusing to do things for you? Are they open minded to new things? I have found that a person with a bubbly personality is more likely to accept my fetish.
If they are a person that likes saying no, are selfish, etc. forget about it.
If you don't trust them don't bother.

Secondly. How to introduce your fetish.
Do they like violent movies or TV shows? Depending on what you fetish is, you can watch things with them. Do they watch action movies horrors etc. If they are completely against violence in movies, they will most likely not be interested.
Start developing pillow talk in the bedroom about sex, You can do that while holding them and stocking them in a seductive, pleasant and loving way. Keep the conversation light.
Ask them about their fetish first. They most likely will reveal everything they are into only over a period of time and not all at once. You should do the same. I usually stay with just saying I got a belly fetish.
Then try to be there sexually there for them first and try to fulfil there needs first. Get them to climax.
When I start revealing my fetish I do it in steps. Mine is pretty extreme. Like I said I first start with saying I think woman's stomachs are sexy and what I like them to wear. Then give them belly rubs, then I start ask them to react to getting shot and stabbed but bloodless. This is after the relationship gets serious and they start asking me what I want in bed. After a while some have even taken it way further than I expected.
Bring your fetish up when they are in a good mood. Do it during sensual pillow talk, when they are tuned on and when they want to do something for you.
Do it jokingly first and light-heartedly and see how they react.
To summarise, if your fetish is important to you and you want to act it out with your significant other, cultivate a deep relationship with that person on all levels then start introducing it slowly and light-heartedly and see how far they are willing to go.
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

In answer to the question no I haven't and have never had the confidence to attempt to incorporate it into my relationships for fear of ridicule or being labelled as strange. I would however adore to have a partner to indulge my fetish and be an active and willing participant.
What intrigues me is the dynamic it would take, role play, photographs, videos, or perhaps just limited to watching those clips that get me so aroused and sharing the moment. If only the chance to explore this.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

For twenty-five years I was married to a very beautiful Hispanic woman.

The following was before digital cameras, the internet, erotic death internet sites, etc.

Early in our marriage we were watching some movie on TV, in which some woman got killed.

I tried to explain to her how I found some depictions of women's death erotic; (under certain circumstances and depending on how the death scene was played. I have never found realistic portrayals as erotic.)

But she couldn't comprehend what I was talking about. It was too alien/incomprehensible to her. It didn't help that I was explaining it to her in Spanish. So I didn't bring up the subject again.

However, some time later we were fooling around. You know, foreplay. I was taking Polaroid pictures of her, posing her in various stages of undress, in underwear, sexy poses, etc.
At one point I asked her to pose, sprawled across the bed, partially nude, with a knife protruding from her bare belly, playing dead. And she did it for me.

Darn! I wish I still had that picture!
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
greenego

Post by greenego »

I keep thinking about this post so I thought I'd come back to it.

Yeah I brought this into my most recent relationship of two years. It helps that she is submissive and masochistic whereas I am dominant and slightly sadistic. She is more masochistic than I am sadistic. It also really matters that she feels safe with me. When we got together she identified as ace and I identified as demi; she eventually realized she just needed to feel safe, and she does with me. She is highly supportive of my choking/sock fetish and she likes to poke me until I bite back. She is also very much into 'consensual non con' or basically she needs the atmosphere of non con to get off.

I really think there's a very strong mechanic of anima possession with this fetish. There is often some mechanic where the masculine ego feels disempowered from a strong woman so part of us wants to 'conquer' her. When imbalanced it can become a dualistic dance of superiority and inferiority. So I think it's very valuable to take effort to remember the woman and really and sexual individual is ultimately a holistic individual who deserves our respect and that we can be their equal. Honestly I've found that most women who are interested in me are submissive on some level. I am not like an extremely alpha, chad guy -- I'm actually pretty gentle and peaceful. Enneagram Nine ego. But I think the fact that I respect them and treat them like holistic beings goes a long way towards their being accepting and feeling safe around me. I've always been worried about opening up about my sadism or my sock fetish but I have had literally zero negative experiences from being vulnerable with a woman and I have had multiple different women affirm that there's nothing wrong with me for having sexual thoughts as long as I can differentiate fantasy from reality. Again my most recent ex likes being choked and she's into non con RP; I've had other women tell me they want me to hold them down or grab them by the hair. I really think there's a potential for ego inflation/deflation here where we can feel inferior or superior -- again if you are meeting her as an equal and she chooses you as an equal, it's completely feasible to find a partner who can integrate this kink.