Interactive Text Game with AI assist

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

reddye
What is your main fetish?: Groping a fresh female body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Share and view videos on the slasher genre. Meet with people who might have similiar tastes.

Interactive Text Game with AI assist

Post by reddye »

AI Dungeon (available on steam)

Its hard to explain the mechanics of this game being a lesser mind.

But its in the vein of the interactive text games of old except now with the freedom and interactivity of a somewhat competent AI.

You can let your mind loose and create all sorts of scenarios and the AI will keep up more or less.

If other people have tried it please share the workings and hopefully the results of their "ahem" labor.
JohnM

Re: Interactive Text Game with AI assist

Post by JohnM »

I just tried it for a moment. Seems like it might let you get pretty creative, but not sure if I want the game to be logging my crazy antics. :-)

Addendum. Apparently, this game has some controversy. https://www.theregister.com/2021/10/08/ai_game_abuse/ But, as of last update they are supposedly no longer logging single player games, so you should not have to worry about some moderator reading whatever story you create. There are some tech barriers to certain types of actions....though not sure how they would work with our type of content. If you want sex and violence---there is plenty. Not sure how much it will let you do with dead bodies. It let me shoot a woman and drag her around, then cuddle with her and stroke her hair before my credits ran out.

Yeah, the other issue is the free version seem to only let you go so far---then you die and it asks you to register. Not sure how much more that will get you. It look like a monthly subscription is what they are driving and the price is pretty spendy...but might be worth it for the crazy things you may be able to do in this game.
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
reddye
Why do you want to join this forum?: Share and view videos on the slasher genre. Meet with people who might have similiar tastes.

Post by reddye »

The game costs $24 on STEAM and to my knowledge is not a monthly subscription (I bought it).

The full version after you fiddle with the safety settings will let you do anything except I believe Pedophilia (did not try it).

I was always hoping for something like this from the old interactive text games based on the TADS program.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I don't understand, this game what is the interest for the death fetish enjoyment if we can not see pictures or videos of the actions, and it is just generating text messages ?

Yes I would like to try it for a war games stories or a Sci-Fi stories but surely not for the death fetish or for the sexual excitment...
reddye

Post by reddye »

There is a 2d image generator that I have not tried out with the game.

I'm not sure the quality and variety is there at the level that would be "enjoyable."

Details can be found here at this link.

https://www.pcgamer.com/ai-dungeon-image-generator/
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

reddye wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:16 pm The game costs $24 on STEAM and to my knowledge is not a monthly subscription (I bought it).

The full version after you fiddle with the safety settings will let you do anything except I believe Pedophilia (did not try it).

I was always hoping for something like this from the old interactive text games based on the TADS program.
I was trying this version of the game. It is free and once I registered there seemed to be no restrictions. There is a place to adjust settings.
https://play.aidungeon.io/main/home

Messing around, I found the ai to be pretty wonky. It let me have sex with a mermaid and then murder her, but once I wanted to have sex again, it got confused, and resurrected her and she fell in love with me. Then I murdered her again and it called me horrible and then assumed I was a supervillain and kept offering power-ups for new skills. I tried to use these skills for evil, but it kept trying to guide me back to something more mundane. Also, it would general pixelated images to go with the story, but they were pretty vague and looked like they were set in the 1400's, when I was supposed to be in a cyberpunk city.

Any how there are multi-builds of this game with differnt versions of the Ai. Some are pay to play, some subscription and then there is the steam stand-a-lone version.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
reddye

Post by reddye »

The trick to keeping the person your interacting with dead is to

1) keep mentioning that person in question is dead

2) when the AI revives the person in question just delete and make the AI redo that section you want fleshed out.
Eventually the AI will spit out a response where the person in question is dead.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

reddye wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:40 pm There is a 2d image generator that I have not tried out with the game.

I'm not sure the quality and variety is there at the level that would be "enjoyable."

Details can be found here at this link.

https://www.pcgamer.com/ai-dungeon-image-generator/
Maybe, I would be interested if there is a way to put your own pictures / photos of death fetish movies when generating your story.

For example putting pictures of Yvonne, Lynda... etc (actresses from the bluestone studio) and also pictures of them strangled and killed and their dead bodies pictures, and the game generating these pictures when I create the story RPG.

Can you do that in the game ? If it is the case it would be great !
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Post by TaliaA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:36 pm I don't understand, this game what is the interest for the death fetish enjoyment if we can not see pictures or videos of the actions, and it is just generating text messages ?
Some of us are cool with reading stories and just using our imaginations. You can often do interesting things with the written text that image or video can’t as effectively: like getting into the character’s heads and seeing their unspoken reactions, emotions, and sensations. Although, it does seem like this forum does prefer the visual media over written word.