Help me to identify a scene and movie name please!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Artistic_Man

Help me to identify a scene and movie name please!

Post by Artistic_Man »

The scene starts with a fairly dark room, two girls can be seen hiding at two different places (well dressed) . However suddenly one girl (in a shirt and business skirt) begins running towards the door, the killer see's her and before she could reach the door the killer shoots at her back. The room echo with a fairly loud "thud" as the bullet hits the girl. She immediately leans forward to the door (facing the door) due to the bullet hit. And slowly slides down making a crying face. The other girl sees this with terror while hiding trying to keep quite.

The spot: fairly dark room, red lights, hexagonal blinds.

The scene was available in motherless.com with the name "Shot in the back" . It was removed later.
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Re: Help me to identify a scene and movie name please!

Post by Blade »

sounds familiar... at least close to a scene, i have seen a while ago, sadly dont remember the title... all i remember at the moment, in the scene, i have seen, the shot babe was a stewardess or something like this, the other one a kind of agent (or just a cop?)
(probably that helps somehow?)

greetings
Blade
Artistic_Man

Post by Artistic_Man »

Blade wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:14 pm sounds familiar... at least close to a scene, i have seen a while ago, sadly dont remember the title... all i remember at the moment, in the scene, i have seen, the shot babe was a stewardess or something like this, the other one a kind of agent (or just a cop?)

greetings
Blade

Exactly I don't remember it. I just remember poorly lit room and probably. I don't remember any cop.
Artistic_Man

Post by Artistic_Man »

Blade wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:14 pm sounds familiar... at least close to a scene, i have seen a while ago, sadly dont remember the title... all i remember at the moment, in the scene, i have seen, the shot babe was a stewardess or something like this, the other one a kind of agent (or just a cop?)

greetings
Blade

Finally found it the scene is from "Jail Bait (1993)" and the actress who gets shot in the back is Leslie Zemeckis.