What options do I have for custom videos?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: What options do I have for custom videos?

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Storm9 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:25 am Yeah ... Sadly since they can no longer sell them.
A lot of content was deleted from their server.
Do not know if stored anywhere or just gone. Hopefully they have them backed up somewhere.
So if given chance, they could sell them again.

Cinemorguefan do you have a link to this Cali's customs? not one I have heard of yet.
I was able to directly order most of the NicheClips videos I wanted, but some were not listed. Two appear to have been removed due to gun content and one probably either had its title changed or a customer bought the exclusive rights to it. If I'm able to reach out again, I'll ask if videos not listed were deleted or are simply not for sale.

The main Calis Customs website is https://www.caliscustoms.com/ and they sell their card company-banned content at https://www.forbiddenfetishfantasies.com/.

Their current output is rather tame, but they might be worth checking out to see how open they are. Cali Logan, who runs the studio, has done at least one stabbing video. I know at least two models there have done death content in the past - Cadence Lux did several death customs for other studios and Vonka Romanov got decapitated in a low-budget horror movie, so they might still be open to doing more.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

Thanks for all the suggestions, I'm going to try out Seductive Studios, I think that is up my alley (I'm not into the more extreme stuff anyway :P ).
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

One thing I forgot to add about Seductive Studios - you might not be charged extra for videos with strangulation because they sell edited versions of those videos on their website. This doesn't seem to apply to videos that contain just strangulation, but fight videos ending with the loser being strangled to death are sold online in an edited form. The edited versions typically end with the girl being strangled, but cut out before she dies.

I don't know if Seductive Studios is still able to get away with selling edited versions of death videos online, but you might be able to avoid the extra fee if they're able to edit out the objectionable content for their website. You'll still get the full version and anyone else who wants the full version can purchase it directly.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:55 am One thing I forgot to add about Seductive Studios - you might not be charged extra for videos with strangulation because they sell edited versions of those videos on their website. This doesn't seem to apply to videos that contain just strangulation, but fight videos ending with the loser being strangled to death are sold online in an edited form. The edited versions typically end with the girl being strangled, but cut out before she dies.

I don't know if Seductive Studios is still able to get away with selling edited versions of death videos online, but you might be able to avoid the extra fee if they're able to edit out the objectionable content for their website. You'll still get the full version and anyone else who wants the full version can purchase it directly.
Ok, that is good to know. Thanks for the tip :)
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

zooz wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:30 am
CinemorgueFan wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:55 am One thing I forgot to add about Seductive Studios - you might not be charged extra for videos with strangulation because they sell edited versions of those videos on their website. This doesn't seem to apply to videos that contain just strangulation, but fight videos ending with the loser being strangled to death are sold online in an edited form. The edited versions typically end with the girl being strangled, but cut out before she dies.

Ok, that is good to know. Thanks for the tip :)
You're welcome! I'll admit I didn't catch on to the videos being edited until after I learned about the NicheClips store (even though I should have realized that on my own). Hope you enjoy your video!
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Update for anyone who's interested: Dan confirmed the videos not listed in the Seductive Studios database were either deleted or are privately-owned by a customer who bought the rights to it. So unfortunately, videos like Drowning Josie are gone forever.

Incidentally, Josie recently left Seductive Studios - I think she's focusing on producing her own customs. I heard she's into horror-centric content, so maybe she'll be an option for death videos.
tor

Post by tor »

I've made several customs with SS. The explanation they gave me was that Clips4Sale don't allow death content anymore. I didn't dig any further. It's a shame, though!

Anyway, I usually make 30 minute gun fun videos with many scenes. And they could make another one for me, but it would cost 800$ with 2 girls.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

tor wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:41 pm I've made several customs with SS. The explanation they gave me was that Clips4Sale don't allow death content anymore. I didn't dig any further. It's a shame, though!

Anyway, I usually make 30 minute gun fun videos with many scenes. And they could make another one for me, but it would cost 800$ with 2 girls.
Did you make the Machine Gun Me and Leather Jacket Shootout videos? I wanted to check out some of the gun videos, but like I mentioned, they were deleted from the database in response to real-world shootings.

Incidentally, Clips4Sale started imposing stricter guidelines around 2013 and I'm pretty sure that was in response to the Sandy Hook and Aurora shootings. This really comes down to the credit card companies not allowing certain content to be sold and studios had to respond accordingly.