Penetration/Hardcore

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SlickRick

Penetration/Hardcore

Post by SlickRick »

Which production companies show actual sex? I want to make sure there's penetration in the films I purchase. Ive gotten some that have no penetration and its disappointing.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: Penetration/Hardcore

Post by Awol Nate »

JohnM from PKF is your best bet, though he also does simulated sex. But he's the dude to contact if you're looking for explicit sex. Send him a PM and throw him your ideas.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

Psycho Thrillers also does explicit sex. Both PKF and PTS are more on the hardcore side of death fetish.
SlickRick

Post by SlickRick »

Thanks, ill checkem out.
SlickRick

Post by SlickRick »

Are these the two the only outfits with simulated sex?

If the guy is banging the body enough to make the tits jiggle, that's good enough for me.
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

SlickRick wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:12 pm Are these the two the only outfits with simulated sex?

If the guy is banging the body enough to make the tits jiggle, that's good enough for me.
Coxxx Models does hardcore as well. You might want to check him out:

https://coxxxmodels.com/

I ordered a couple car strangle scenarios with him in the last couple of years, one which featured four dudes on one busty-as-fuck woman (Melanie Hicks). I didn't even put any sex into the script, but after my content was completely done, he added an additional necro-rape scene with the four dudes necro-raping Melanie. That custom was my most expensive custom to date, but still cost me under $900.

Coxxx Models also has a variety of actresses to select from, so you will find what you're looking for! :)
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 am https://coxxxmodels.com/
Apparently the site you linked to is just their booking site. Where do they sell their vids?
Awol Nate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 am I ordered a couple car strangle scenarios with him in the last couple of years
Would you mind posting a few screenshots from them?
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

I used the link to pick my actress, and submitted my scripts to the email provided in the Contact Info. Now the studio where these videos were released was Limp Girls. You can find that studio in NicheClips.

Here is some screenies from the strangle scenario featuring Melanie Hicks.
Attachments
Screenie5.jpg
Screenie5.jpg (670.26 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
Screenie4.jpg
Screenie4.jpg (563.55 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
Screenie3.jpg
Screenie3.jpg (734.44 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
Screenie2.jpg
Screenie2.jpg (761.27 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
Screenie1.jpg
Screenie1.jpg (99.02 KiB) Viewed 3123 times
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

Here are some screenies from the custom they did for me featuring Selah Rain.
Attachments
Screenie6.jpg
Screenie6.jpg (235.6 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
Screenie7.jpg
Screenie7.jpg (252.68 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
Screenie8.jpg
Screenie8.jpg (263.39 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
Screenie9.jpg
Screenie9.jpg (263.81 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
Screenie10.jpg
Screenie10.jpg (284.44 KiB) Viewed 3121 times
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Looks like Melanie's scene would be more up my alley. I just checked out the preview vids on Limp Girls' store. Selena is too full-figired for my taste and her performance comes off as the weaker of the two.

Incidentally, I noticed both your customs are among their top sellers. Grats.
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

Thanks!

The biggest issue I have with Melanie's performance is she kept her eyes closed throughout most of the strangle scene. She also could have put up a bit more struggle in my opinion. But there are a lot of golden moments. She certainly gets felt up!

Selena is chubbier, but that doesn't bother me. She actually did a really good acting job in this one. This was a Covid vid back in 2020, so the producer only allowed one male killer. The cord around her neck is tied to the seat and it is stretchy. But it stays on her neck the whole time.
SlickRick

Post by SlickRick »

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:06 pm I used the link to pick my actress, and submitted my scripts to the email provided in the Contact Info. Now the studio where these videos were released was Limp Girls. You can find that studio in NicheClips.
Limp Girls is right up my ally thanks