Trying to find sword fight video

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Trying to find sword fight video

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Around 2014, a preview for a sword fight fetish video was uploaded to YouTube. I knew the upload would eventually be deleted, so I downloaded a copy. Unfortunately, the download was corrupted by a virus, so I can't share any screenshots. The YouTube upload was entitled "arstab".

From what I remember, two girls were forced to fight to death with rapiers by another girl. One of the swordfighters was blonde and wearing blue underwear. Before the fight, she stripped naked and gave her underwear to the girl making them fight. The other fighter kept her underwear on.

The fight ended with the naked blonde girl being disarmed and then stabbed in the stomach. That's where the video preview ended, but according to the description, the other swordfighter is killed (shot to death, I believe) by the girl who made them fight.

Does this video sound familiar to anyone?

EDIT: This appears to have been an American production with American girls.
Last edited by CinemorgueFan on Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Storm9

Re: Trying to find sword fight video

Post by Storm9 »

Best of luck tracking it down ..

Some of the possibles ...
Olaf's Amazon warriors
Sophiesfantasyart .. (Amfight videos which sells through Sophies website)

Model Lakea Land of Amazons

Probably largest producers of that type of video, with swords or rapiers.
The ones that have websites (Look in producers advertising section)
Go to their website and see. If any of the models look familiar from your promo clip.

Catharsis was another producer that would use stabbings at times.

Some you may just have to try search of their threads in forum.

Wish I could give more help. Good luck tracking it.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Thanks for the suggestion. The video wasn't fantasy-themed, so I doubt it was from Olaf. It seemed more like something Sophie would make, but I haven't been able to find it from browsing through stores.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Do you remember which language they spoke? That might reduce possibilities by a factor.

I agree that it doesn't sound like Olaf's stuff. It could be sophiesfantasyart, or it could be any of the older production companies, including some short-lived ones. Any further details might help. Do you think you would recognize the actresses if you saw them in another clip? In that case it might be worth browsing sophiesfantasyart's model gallery. There are lots of films there, but not so many actresses. So that would narrow things down more quickly.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

ikke21 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:08 pm Do you remember which language they spoke? That might reduce possibilities by a factor.

I agree that it doesn't sound like Olaf's stuff. It could be sophiesfantasyart, or it could be any of the older production companies, including some short-lived ones. Any further details might help. Do you think you would recognize the actresses if you saw them in another clip? In that case it might be worth browsing sophiesfantasyart's model gallery. There are lots of films there, but not so many actresses. So that would narrow things down more quickly.
The video was in English. I remember the blonde girl saying, "Hold this" or something like that as she handed her underwear to the girl making them fight.

Like I mentioned in the OP, the video had to have been made in or before 2014 because the preview was uploaded to YouTube sometime around July 2014. It was called "arstab", but I don't what the "ar" represented or if the title even had any significance.

Part of me suspects it was produced by Sophie because it had similar production values and a lot of those videos also use rapiers. I don't remember the other two, but the blonde girl could have been Diane because she has a similar death pose in the "All the diamonds" video. The girl with the headband in "Office rapier fight" also reminds me of her, but the video description on Genre Videos doesn't identify who she is.

One more detail that might be notable is I don't remember seeing the sword go into the blonde girl's stomach - the video preview ended with her reacting to being stabbed, but the camera angle obscured the blade and I didn't see any shots of her being stabbed. Then again, it was a preview and the full video might have had more blood.
ikke21
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

That's still not a whole lot to go on. But: 1. I don't think Diane was acting for Sophie in 2014 yet. 2. I think most of Sophie's older videos are not in English. So my faith in the Sophie hypothesis has declined. :) But at any rate, I would still advise you to have a look at her models. You are the only one who might be able to recognize the model, which would help a lot.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

ikke21 wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:10 pm That's still not a whole lot to go on. But: 1. I don't think Diane was acting for Sophie in 2014 yet. 2. I think most of Sophie's older videos are not in English. So my faith in the Sophie hypothesis has declined. :) But at any rate, I would still advise you to have a look at her models. You are the only one who might be able to recognize the model, which would help a lot.
The video was an American production with American girls, so it couldn't have been Sophie. Sorry I didn't make that clear in the OP.

I'm guessing this was just an obscure production that not many people saw. The only other thing that might help is if I'm able to uncorrupt the video file and share screenshots, but unfortunately, I've had no luck with that over the past few years.

The biggest mystery to me is why the upload was called "arstab" - did the "ar" have any significance? I guess I'll never know. But thanks for the information, I appreciate it.
soling
What is your main fetish?: amazons fighting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have already made 39 orders from genrevideos, have problems because I have lost a couple of vids from my downloads list but the links to them on your website have stopped working. Have emailed 3 time to webmaster at genrevideos but messages bounce back, and I want to ask you here if you can look at the links, please.
Referral: deadskirts board

Post by soling »

sounds like the sort of scenario Peter might have made. "ar" could simply stand for "Amazon rapier"
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Another detail I forgot to add in the OP - the video was filmed in a living room. I believe the girl making the other two fight was sitting on a couch.
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

What you've described has Sophie's written all over it. She's filmed hundreds of vids in that living room with the couch. I searched for "rapiers" on her site and a bunch of vids came up. None were EXACTLY like what you described, but all were VERY similar.

I took the screencaps from the closest one to what you described and made a post of it in one of Sophie's threads here: viewtopic.php?p=147975#p147975

As I said, even if none are the one you saw, they're pretty much all just what you described. Sophie has made a TON of vids with that exact plot.

And I suspect the poster of that preview on youtube probably meant something like "amazon rapier stab," or some such thing.

Good luck, and I hope this helps. - indie
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Wait, I think I've found it. I went back and searched again for "rapier" singularly instead of plural and it spat out some different ones. I'd forgotten how particular the search engine on Sophie's site is. Orsi takes her bloomers off in this one. Is this it? It's called "Double Revenge."

m846-dubre2.jpg
m846-dubre2.jpg (126.78 KiB) Viewed 2415 times
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:45 am Wait, I think I've found it. I went back and searched again for "rapier" singularly instead of plural and it spat out some different ones. I'd forgotten how particular the search engine on Sophie's site is. Orsi takes her bloomers off in this one. Is this it? It's called "Double Revenge."

m846-dubre2.jpg
As much as Sophie's productions remind me of the video, I don't see how it could have been Sophie when the girls were American. The blonde girl didn't have an accent.

It's not this video on account of some major differences - for example, it (or at least the preview) started with the girls in their underwear. Only the blonde girl got naked, while the winning girl stayed in her underwear for the fight. And the description indicated there were three girls in the video, with the one forcing the other two to fight being the only survivor. Still, thanks for looking into this. I'm going to try doing more digging at NicheClips and against all odds, see if the video file can be repaired - I've tried three video repair programs and they were all busts. Thanks again, it's much appreciated.
ikke21

Post by ikke21 »

One tip that sometimes worked for me (I am very much not an expert on computers): I have on occasion been able to open corrupted video files on video editing software (I use shotcut, which is free). Often corrupted files are not completely lost, there is just some information lost that prevents video software from playing the file. But in editing software, I can sometimes still see parts of the file; at least enough to make stills.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

ikke21 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:17 pm One tip that sometimes worked for me (I am very much not an expert on computers): I have on occasion been able to open corrupted video files on video editing software (I use shotcut, which is free). Often corrupted files are not completely lost, there is just some information lost that prevents video software from playing the file. But in editing software, I can sometimes still see parts of the file; at least enough to make stills.
Thanks for the tip. Shotcut wasn't able to use the video file, but I can try another video editor.
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Well fiddlesticks. I know you said the girls were speaking english, but I thought perhaps since many of Sophie's girls do, that the vid was possibly from her studio, especially given the rest of your description, which as I said, reeks of Sophie's work. I think that couch at her place could tell more tales than the rest of the fetish industry combined, lol. :lol2:

Oh well, good luck on your continuing search. And at least now you know that if you don't find it, Sophie's has a truckload of vids that are VERY similar to the one you described. Cheers! - indie