Hi! I'm new!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Kamryn

Hi! I'm new!

Post by Kamryn »

Hi Everyone!

This is Kamryn with KHP Entertainment. I'm new to the board and was curious if anyone has seen my work? Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Kisses,
Kamryn
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Re: Hi! I'm new!

Post by Nightposter »

Hello Kamryn!
Welcome to Blue's mansion, come in and make your self "comfortable"....

I'm one of the Mansion Guard......errr...Greeters..yea that's it Greeter.

I have only seen screen grabs from you production teaser, but you look great!

Feel free to look around and contribute where ever you wish.

I'm sure the Emperor...err...Blue will be along to welcome you properly.

Enjoy! and welcome :X
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Thank you for the warm welcome...
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

Hi Kamryn, I haven't see any KHP videos but one of the UKSG partners have, will get his view for you if you want, feel free to poke around on the UKSG page lots of free bees there that's if you're into fantasy strangling cos that's all we do. Welcome and enjoy!
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello and welcome Kamryn,

Are you planning to just do strangles for KHP or will you also do other kinds of scenes?

Baci :X
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Paul-KHP wrote:
Dalila di Capri wrote:Hello and welcome Kamryn,

Are you planning to just do strangles for KHP or will you also do other kinds of scenes?

Baci :X

I'm not sure how that idea got started but Kamryn does all sorts of scenes with KHP. We've actually done very few strangling scenes.

Paul
Well that is good to know.

It would seem ashame for such a beautiful actress to only do stranglings, especially working with KHP.
gold

Post by gold »

Kam, your talented dynamic and your acting is tremendous.Like your character development reactions,and sexuality. Your just great Bravo G PS welcome to this great site and your cute as a blonde also++++
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Hi Kamryn, and welcome. Just caught your act in "Amanda Gets Blown Away," Man, you really do - get blown away that is. Great scene! Hope to see more like it in the future.
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

Hi Kamryn

I've seen a bit of your work...with the psycho producer and his knives.

Welcome to the board! :idea:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kamryn,

I'm the owner of the FF board, and host of the Bluestone Mansion, our virtual home away from home. It's great to have to here! Please feel free to post as frequently as you wish. The guys and gals are very welcoming to stars like you who make these video productions come alive! (Ooops, bad choice of words there, I guess.)

I have indeed seen you in the Marilyn video and have found you to be a very good and sensual actress. You have a very bright future in this genre. It looks like you really enjoy your work, which is a real plus. I'm sure Paul loves to work with you. He's had this goofy smile on his face ever since he started shooting with you. :lol:

Now, let me give you the grand tour. The Hemlock Bar is open 24/7 and in honour of your visit all of the drinks are on the house. The favourites are, of course, the Bloody Mary, the Bloody Petra, the Bloody Suzi, the Bloody Dalila, the Bloody Evangeline, and our new drink... the Bloody Kamryn! Please feel free to slip into your tiniest string bikini and enjoy the pool and hot tub. The parties in the mansion are non-stop, but you can stay over in the luxurious Silk 'N Satin Suites when you tire of partying. Well, that's the quick tour, but feel free to explore the other aspects of the mansion at your leisure.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Kamryn,

I am the other moderator on the block and I want to welcome you as well. You should take advantage of our women's club where you can chat with Dalila, Evangeline , Kelli and some of the other women on the board. You will find everybody friendly here.
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Yes, welcome Kamryn! I am glad your producer friend in California checked Paul out so you felt comfortable coming to Texas. But it looks like he forgot to warn you of Paul's cuzzin Jimbo. I am glad Jimbo got his spikes pounded in before you could escape in your first movie that I bought. ;-)

I purchased several more of your movies after that because I love your realistic and erotic performances. I liked your seductive teasing in Nailgun Massacre and I was glad to see you were the first to get nailed in the belly! Kamryn Wanting to Die was terrific too. Between you and Britton, those assisted suicide themes are super hot! Paul also posted the preview clip of you getting shot by a bunch of crossbows... your timing and reactions sold that one completely! Keep up the great work! :yes:

Be sure to check out the Girl's Club too. Dalila and Evangeline and Sandy and Paola post there frequently. The lovely Princess Leia (aka Kelli) frequents the mansion as well, and JulieHarvey and Asphyxchick make rare but greatly appreciated visits from time to time.

All of us guys are hoping to crash the Girl's Club some night when all of you are asleep in sexy lingerie, or in the nude. Our knives and silencers and garrotes won't make a sound. :idea:
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

H Kamryn, I have purchased and enjoyed a couple of your videos and you are certainly a very pretty and sexy lady. I am impressed with your work so far, especially enjoyed your ability to vocalization the shock and pain of being wounded and portraying the suffering after being wounded. One thing I love to see is deep and rapid breathing by the actress who is wounded and in shock because that look so sexy. Oh, try not to laugh on camera when Paul's pet bird whistles at you, OK?

Good luck and can't wait to see more of your work.

Kisses back at ya, TenderFlesh
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Thanks for the recommendation!

If you'd ask one of the partners at UKSG, I'd love to get feedback.

Thanks so much

Kisses, kamryn
UKSG wrote:Hi Kamryn, I haven't see any KHP videos but one of the UKSG partners have, will get his view for you if you want, feel free to poke around on the UKSG page lots of free bees there that's if you're into fantasy strangling cos that's all we do. Welcome and enjoy!
Kamryn

Post by Kamryn »

Awe, well Thank You!!!
It was so fun being blonde! I felt really sexy. Did you see the scene when I have long blonde hair and I'm stabbing myself on the table? I thought it was kind of hot! lol!

xo kisses, kamryn
gold wrote:Kam, your talented dynamic and your acting is tremendous.Like your character development reactions,and sexuality. Your just great Bravo G PS welcome to this great site and your cute as a blonde also++++