Cyberpunk 2077 : Trophies

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Cyberpunk 2077 : Trophies

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I have already more than 100 hours of playing in this game.

Still didn't find strangulation action like in RDR2, but for those who love shooting, stabbing and gore/blood action there are plenty of them in the game and there are a lot of mods for this game. For me this game is a huge disappointment for the fetish interest but not for the enjoying to play the storyline and actions so I don't use mods. There are always interesting finding in the game and its life duration is HUGE !

The thing that made me laugh in this game are the japanese people and the japanese culture inside the game, the producers of this game CyberPunk 2077 are making a huge error on the japanese culture and history : 1st the Dragons are not from japanese culture, they are from chinese culture originally. 2nd : the so-called japanese architectures and roofs put in the game are completely not a japanese ones but chinese ones or perhaps in koreans types... :lol:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 : Trophies

Totallibertarianism

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 : Trophies