The Origins of our Fetishes

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

The Origins of our Fetishes

Post by JIMBO »

I was just thinking. (Yes, I know... that's a dangerous thing to do. :lol: ) I was wondering what influenced me to develop the fetishes/interests that I have.

I have been trying to catch the weekly Saturday morning matinee on TCM... they are playing the old B&W Tarzan movies that the local station used to play on Saturday afternoons (the morning of watching cartoons got me keyed up). So I am re-living all those exciting, dastardly demises the villains always met... the evil Nazis, ivory poachers, and assorted white villains coming to defile and loot the treasures of the jungle. Here are a few:

eaten alive by a giant mutant spider
quicksand
impaled on sharp spikes
eaten by man-eating plant
ripped in half between two bent saplings
high fall
crushed by falling boulder
crocodiles
(and of course) piranhas (forget that they are native to South America, not Africa)

The only FEMALE villain I remember was crushed in an elephant stampede. But now, I imagine ALL of these demises befalling FEMALE villains... usually bereft of clothing. ;-) A simple shooting or stabbing usually pale in comparison to these for me. Anyone else with these interests?

Jimbo
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Re: The Origins of our Fetishes

Post by Xukpi »

I love Dyanne Thorne too. ;-)
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Check out Tarzan and the Amazons. Not exactly female villians, but definitely got me going in my impressinable years!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

heyhey522022 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:56 pm Check out Tarzan and the Amazons. Not exactly female villians, but definitely got me going in my impressinable years!
Yes, TCM played it Saturday morning a week ago. Yesterday, they played Tarzan and the Leopard Woman. Only one female baddie, but the title character! Too bad there was no catfight with her and Jane. :?

Jimbo