Bigger women

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Istari1

Bigger women

Post by Istari1 »

Something I haven't seen a lot of, especially in recent years, is larger women in death fetish productions, especially ones that are more into the Zako side of things. Does anyone know of any such material around?

While this isn't really Zako material, I loved this photo by ce22n1 on DeviantArt and was sorry to see him banned.
ace_d_again_by_ce22n1_d7yrmhu.jpg
ace_d_again_by_ce22n1_d7yrmhu.jpg (331.31 KiB) Viewed 4610 times
d7yrmco-68845fc9-e7c2-4a87-baa0-07d141ab94a5.jpg
d7yrmco-68845fc9-e7c2-4a87-baa0-07d141ab94a5.jpg (372.06 KiB) Viewed 4610 times
her_husband_should_have_paid_up_by_ce22n1_d7yrm7a.jpg
her_husband_should_have_paid_up_by_ce22n1_d7yrm7a.jpg (264.87 KiB) Viewed 4610 times
Attachments
BBWHoney
BBWHoney
d7yrmco-68845fc9-e7c2-4a87-baa0-07d141ab94a5.jpg (372.06 KiB) Viewed 4610 times
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: Bigger women

Post by CinemorgueFan »

A video that comes to mind is "In the wrong house" with Dena from Crimini Italiani. It can be purchased on NicheClips and if Dena is your type, you can find more content with her on there.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I've always wondered how many might be interested in buying a shooting video, with good effects and blood/wound make-up with a fuller bodied woman like this....
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I’ve always wished there were more females with fuller figures in death fetish, Tom,

that’s why I added a few to necroboy’s and my 1970’s comic strip giallo,

“The Stealthy Black Scorpion Stings Seven at St. Susanna’s Finishing School for Girls”.

p.s.

Never miss an opportunity for a shameless plug!
Xanadu6388
What is your main fetish?: Death by shooting, and knife. Preferably belly shot or stabbed.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with like minded persons, and hopefully exchange appropriate material.
Referral: Via Deadskirts website, and through TommyGunn/Black Nylon Films.

Post by Xanadu6388 »

I don't mind the demise of the larger lady. Bring it on Tom, or take her out as we might suggest.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I have always found very sexy and attractive a young woman with a body in a round form, like some women from the south countries or in the western-asia and in the Middle East, they have a round form from the below of their belly, from their asses until their legs, their legs are very excellent and sexy !!!

Surely not the one in your pics, she is too fat in the chest and belly and not too much in the legs and in the below of the belly.

I don't find attractive at all obese women but prefer watching them playing the villainess, squeezing, raping and killing beautiful women like Naoko Oosako from the japanese fetish production, she is always playing a sadistic powerful villainess who loves beautiful women thinner than her, Naoko Oosako is my favorite "巨大女" villainess =>

But off course a rounded woman from the Middle East or Western Asia can make me CRAZY ! :love: :excited: :excited: =>

JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:58 pm ... a sadistic powerful villainess who loves beautiful women thinner than her...
My "big woman" fantasies are like that! Altho' I am not familiar with any of the videos/actresses mentioned. :frown:

Being a big woman is an added attraction to being a lesbian villainess. It makes you cringe at the thought of a young, pretty, captured girl (heroine) being pawed over (and worse!) by such a baddie! :eek: The girl being made to service the big woman's vile perversions is very exciting... and makes you thirst for the big villainess' eventual comeuppance... hopefully at the hands of the girl she has abused! :clap:

And we all know.... "the bigger they are, the harder they FALL"! :D

Jimbo
Attachments
fat1.jpg
fat1.jpg (30.86 KiB) Viewed 4360 times
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Yeah, Jimbo, that's what I was thinking... A "big" woman, fallen hard, bleeding from four or five bullet holes...
---------------
Istari1

Post by Istari1 »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:35 am A video that comes to mind is "In the wrong house" with Dena from Crimini Italiani. It can be purchased on NicheClips and if Dena is your type, you can find more content with her on there.
Unfortunately, I am wary of creating an account there because of all the personal information it requires to create an account. That does sound interesting to me, though.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!

Post by JIMBO »

Yes, tommygun. You are probably familiar with the great manips of "leklen" who has a fondness for plus-size bullet traps. :clap:

Jimbo
Attachments
leklen_bullets for bbw.jpg
leklen_bullets for bbw.jpg (268.84 KiB) Viewed 4219 times
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Istari1 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:00 pm
CinemorgueFan wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:35 am A video that comes to mind is "In the wrong house" with Dena from Crimini Italiani. It can be purchased on NicheClips and if Dena is your type, you can find more content with her on there.
Unfortunately, I am wary of creating an account there because of all the personal information it requires to create an account. That does sound interesting to me, though.
Perfectly understandable. Unfortunately, I don't believe Crimini Italiana videos can be purchased anywhere else, unless someone else has a link to another store.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

JIMBO wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:06 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:58 pm ... a sadistic powerful villainess who loves beautiful women thinner than her...
My "big woman" fantasies are like that! Altho' I am not familiar with any of the videos/actresses mentioned. :frown:

Being a big woman is an added attraction to being a lesbian villainess. It makes you cringe at the thought of a young, pretty, captured girl (heroine) being pawed over (and worse!) by such a baddie! :eek: The girl being made to service the big woman's vile perversions is very exciting... and makes you thirst for the big villainess' eventual comeuppance... hopefully at the hands of the girl she has abused! :clap:

And we all know.... "the bigger they are, the harder they FALL"! :D

Jimbo
I think it is not just about Fat VS Slim but about using the contrast + VS - that makes the fetish scenario very exciting and enjoyable to watch.

You can use also the color of the skins, interracial scenarios, Black VS White.

Or Pretty VS Ugly women, Good VS Evil, Clean VS Dirty, Sadistic VS Moralist, Tall VS Small etc... You can also reverse the Fat VS Slim scenario, why not a skinny woman playing the villainess against a rounded formed woman (not fat) like the ones I posted above ?

I think it is all about the contrast puts in the fetish scenario that makes the value of the product.

Sexual feeling is a materialism feeling, it is all about the fleshes and skins of the women, that's why putting contrast increases the excitment and pleasure !
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:58 pm
I think it is not just about Fat VS Slim but about using the contrast + VS - that makes the fetish scenario very exciting and enjoyable to watch.

You can use also the color of the skins, interracial scenarios, Black VS White.

Or Pretty VS Ugly women, Good VS Evil, Clean VS Dirty, Sadistic VS Moralist, Tall VS Small etc... You can also reverse the Fat VS Slim scenario, why not a skinny woman playing the villainess against a rounded formed woman (not fat) like the ones I posted above ?

I think it is all about the contrast puts in the fetish scenario that makes the value of the product.

Sexual feeling is a materialism feeling, it is all about the fleshes and skins of the women, that's why putting contrast increases the excitment and pleasure !
Very interesting perspective on this, TL..! Yes... The contrasts. That must be a powerful element...
---------------
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:51 am ... why not a skinny woman playing the villainess against a rounded formed woman (not fat) like the ones I posted above ?
That just doesn't work for me... dunno why. If it floats your boat, go for it!

But you did mention CONTRAST which is definitely required for me. Especially GOOD vs. EVIL, and I like to see the villainess defeated! I know that many like to see the baddie win :roll: . That doesn't work for me. As for other contrasts, HAIR COLOR at the very least. SKIN COLOR contrast makes for playing the "race card". As to size, I have always been a fan of the "David/Goliath" thing, at least as far as the underdog triumphing over the one who is seemingly more powerful. It's just more exciting for me that way. :excited:

Jimbo
Totallibertarianism

JIMBO wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:37 pm As for other contrasts, HAIR COLOR at the very least. SKIN COLOR contrast makes for playing the "race card". As to size, I have always been a fan of the "David/Goliath" thing, at least as far as the underdog triumphing over the one who is seemingly more powerful. It's just more exciting for me that way. :excited:
Jimbo
LOL The color of skin playing the "Race Card" ? So what about the nazi woman in your avatar ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The truth is that Ilsa She Wolf of the SS is a great movie, Ilsa is a huge hot blondy woman, I'm sure you will love it more if she would be put in a fight to the death with a black woman and she ends up raped, tortured and killed... :mrgreen:

Hollywood is full of racist movies, I'm not just talking about the old John Wayne slaughtering the genocided Indians but now they always put russians, chineses, arabs, muslims, western asians peoples etc... as evil peoples and terrorists, (it is not a secret) or just watch the british TV serie "Agatha Christie's Poirot" how the french people is showed :lol: :lol: :lol: . Me I don't give a shit about the story, ideologies or the civilization stereotype, I'm just saying to using the color of skins for the physical contact and for the death fetish as a contrast : The Interracial Death Fetish !!! :excited: