Internet Archive finds

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

fcolli172024
What is your main fetish?: Young and pretty females lying dead or unconscious (Bye Bye Birdie's "Honestly Sincere" finale is just as good as any pile of "dead" females.) More is better. I prefer eyes to be closed. Mini-skirts or shorts, sleeveless shirts enhance the image.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to share images I find on the internet with others who also like erotic death images, and also check out referrals of other sites with similar images.
Referral: I was once a member of Necrobabes, and followed the Deadskirts website while it was operational. I found this site while searching for Deadskirts.

Internet Archive finds

Post by fcolli172024 »

I found some old TV shows on the Internet Archive featuring female deaths, all done as part of comic skits. One is from 1980, the rest are from the 60’s.
Jackie Gleason plays a police detective who gets in a shootout with some gangsters, and the June Taylor dancers are caught in the crossfire. 17:50
2. Dean Martin introduces Bill Cosby, who was currently starring in I-Spy. A brief skit shows a female spy shot by a cop, and a bystander faints at the violence. 26:50
3. Jerry Lewis plays Clyde and Audrey Meadows plays Bonnie, who rob a bank and shoot all the customers, including two women. A third women walks in later and is shot by Bonnie. This skit is right after the introduction.
4. Tim Conway plays a drunk detective who accidentally shoots all of the guests at a party. 42:50
5. Steve Martin hosts a comedy special spoofing commercials. The final skit is a commercial for a terrible soft drink that leaves the dancers, including six females, lying dead at the end. They continue to lie there during the closing credits. 41:30

If anyone is aware of any others, I hope you will post it on here. I have been looking for the Golddiggers for a long time, but that show doesn’t seem to be available.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Re: Internet Archive finds

Post by Xukpi »

Thanks very much fcolli ! :-)
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

I couldn't find any female deaths in the Dean Martin, Jerry Lewis, or Steve Martin videos. Is it possible you linked the wrong episodes?
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I saw this thread some time ago and noticed the same thing. Then I couldn't find it again. Probably was looking in the wrong place. But I thought it had been taken down to correct the links.

The Tim Conway Show was worth the thread all by itself. (If you like comedic deaths.)
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
fcolli172024
What is your main fetish?: Young and pretty females lying dead or unconscious (Bye Bye Birdie's "Honestly Sincere" finale is just as good as any pile of "dead" females.) More is better. I prefer eyes to be closed. Mini-skirts or shorts, sleeveless shirts enhance the image.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to share images I find on the internet with others who also like erotic death images, and also check out referrals of other sites with similar images.
Referral: I was once a member of Necrobabes, and followed the Deadskirts website while it was operational. I found this site while searching for Deadskirts.

Post by fcolli172024 »

Scroll down to #4, All Commercials

Scroll down to #7

Scroll down to #7, episode 09.

Try these links instead. Sorry about the mixup.
Last edited by fcolli172024 on Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.