Looking for KHP clip

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

choochoo

Looking for KHP clip

Post by choochoo »

I wanted to know if there is still a place to buy or otherwise acquire this KHP video. Here’s the original thread about it: viewtopic.php?t=2424&start=45
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Re: Looking for KHP clip

Post by Peter »

KHP caught religion many years ago, pulled all of his videos off the web and then deleted them from his harddrive. They are not available for legitimate sale anywhere. It is possible some pirate sites have some of them. It is also possible some old timers still have some of them on their own harddrive or disk backups.
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

hmmmm... i am one of these "oldtimers" lol... but... a general question first... would it be ok to share KHP clips here?.... seriously... for my own, i would love, if paul would still be around... been one of his subscribers of his site for a while years ago... and i would even pay for more of his creations, if he would still be around... but he retired for his own personal reasons and for me there is not even a way to contact him.... however, he decided to delete all his stuff (for what reason ever).... sharing his stuff though somehow feels like disrespecting his decision...

greetings
Blade
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Paul made it clear to me that he did not want his material pirated. As FF Administrator, I would consider any attempt to support piracy as an offence and the offending party would face a severe warning possibly followed by explusion from the board. Even though Paul may not still be benefiting from these clips, they are his property and copyright infringement is still against the law.

By the way, I HATE PIRATES, and anyone who pirates my material will be immediately banned from any sites that I own or control, plus I will alert other producers and have them banned everywhere that I can. I've wasted many hours taking down pirated clips which could be used to produce more content. In my eyes, there are very few people lower than video pirates. They make scum look good!

Bluestone
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Paul also clearly doesn't want these clips being shown publicly under any circumstances. Gotta respect his privacy.

I suspect the thumbnails and video titles still appear on the NicheClips homepage and if you search the right keywords, but clicking on them will tell you the store is inactive. Consider yourself fortunate if you were able to see them, but keep them private as Paul wants.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!