Someone that is good at using photoshop

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gergana teneva

Someone that is good at using photoshop

Post by gergana teneva »

Hello I really do need a favour, i have been filming my first FF fantasy movie and everything is going according to the plan but we forgot to take pictures that we may use as a thumbnail for the videos. The people that took part int his video are no longer in my country so I can not afford to go abroad just for the sake of me taking some extra picture, so can anyone help me? Like it is a simple word I just want the face of the woman photoshopped in another body and to look as real as possible. I will really appriciate this sort of help. Thanks in advance
PainInPerfection
What is your main fetish?: Im a sadist, I'm into heavy impact, torture and enslavement. Im a photographer and i shoot fetish inspired work. I guess the stuff i make could be considered "Death fetish" , but im not sure, I'm new to the death fetish scene.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to connect to other people who have simular interests and make
Referral: Google

Re: Someone that is good at using photoshop

Post by PainInPerfection »

Not sure if you still need this done, but I'm a pro at photoshop. I can help you but i would have to charge you for the work.