I'm calling in sick....Oink Oink!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

I'm calling in sick....Oink Oink!

Post by Nightposter »

Well.....I think I've got it...One of my kids got sick at her work, and of course had to come over here and infect all of us! :? (oink!)

It is almost everything they say it is...I was fine but a little queasy last night...today
BLAAM!!!! :disapprove:
Strangely, I've been craving Ice cream...Dove bars since my stomach is now empty...
(and that as far as I'm going with that) NO popcorn either!
I'm cranky, and shakey, and ache all over...(Oink!!)
so I may or may not be here...and if I get nasty with anything I say...sorry (Oink! Oink!)

Later (Oink Oink Oink)
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
bellystabs

Re: I'm calling in sick....Oink Oink!

Post by bellystabs »

Nightposter wrote:One of my kids got sick at her work, and of course had to come over here and infect all of us!
Oh! Was that your daughter I saw during her lunch break the other day? (Oink Oink Oink) :D
swine_flu.jpg
swine_flu.jpg (82.22 KiB) Viewed 5087 times
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

I hope you feel better. If there is anyone in your house who didn't get the oink yet, have them gargle with salt water or an antiseptic. In addition, clean the nostrils with salt water. The mouth and nose are the usual entry point of the virus. Of course the hands should be washed frequently and avoid touching the face. Just some of the tips I heard from doctors.
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Post by Nightposter »

Today is the first day I have been able to get up and even look at my computer ( or the TV)
Yup, It's everything they say it is, and more! :?
If you are at least weakened in the immune system, get the vaccination!
I got the standard flu shot, but not H1N1, the Doc says because I got the standard shot, my bout with H1N1 should be less....If this is less, I'm not going to wonder what it would be like Full Blown! :eek:
I have been living on potato soup, crackers, and Pepsi ( and Dove Bars!), staying in a darkened room with the dog and cat cuddled up against me every time I wake up.
I'm getting better, but...I'm going back to bed now.... (and we sent "typhoid Mary" back to her own home to get others sick) ;-)
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...