A Mostly Neglected Topic

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

A Mostly Neglected Topic

Post by kelli »

someone asked me to make of list of things i like and dislike in death fantasies....and one of the items i mentioned is seldom talked about here.

its the correlation between death and orgasm. after all, the word orgasm in french is le petite morte, which means little death.

from a female POV, this is very erotic to me. i mean, the noises i make when i am having a climax are very similar to the ones i would make while being killed. also, my death throes would be very close to the thrashing about i exhibit while dying a violent death.

i think many producers of our death fantasy videos are missing out on something here. oh sure, i have seen some that approach what i believe they should be. but i would love to see some unabashed orgasmic moaning and thrashing in videos.

after all, what is death? it is the loss of all personal control and the ultimate physical release. hmmm.....sounds just like an orgasm to me!
:idea:
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Re: A Mostly Neglected Topic

Post by EvilBilly »

Do you think that the form of death would be a factor in a victim's reaction? I've seen videos by a producer who would (stage) shoot or stab his victims in the bellybutton a single time, and as the woman expired she would experience an intense orgasm.

Great question, Kelli. I for one would like to see that on a vid. :twisted:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

I described as much in my post about this fetish. It may be that I didn't make myself exactly clear. IMO: that is what makes this fetish so attractive (for lack of a better term) to me...the unique sameness of the throes of passion and death.

Yes, I'd more than like to see a nice petite morte` clip from you, Kelli.
leone

Post by leone »

It's definitely part of what I like to see. I'm not at all into so-called consensual scenes where the girl is flat out actually having an orgasm and moaning things like "yes, stab me again!" What I DO like however is a blending of orgasmic elements such as writhing and moaning into the death scene. There's definitely a lot of overlap between the two and goes at least part of the way toward explaining the fetish for me.

I'm generally most into stabbings or shootings and the obvious phallic elements combined with quasi-orgasmic reactions adds up to a pretty simple substitute for the sex act.

Now if I were into watching girls crush bugs, that'd be tougher to explain. :)
kelli
What is your main fetish?: Being murdered erotically
Why do you want to join this forum?: Cause
Referral: ummmm.......i forget

Post by kelli »

leone,

you joke, but there IS a fetish for that. omg......and ppl think we are weird???? :roll:

and guys, if i ever do make a video, you will be the first to see it. :yes:
~♥~

Visit me at http://www.fetnoir.com/index.php?board=7.0

"And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had"
~gary jules, Mad World~
leone

Post by leone »

Haha. I know. That was a tongue-in-cheek reference to all those stores on nicheclips. :)
Lydia

Post by Lydia »

And here I thought I was alone in this :D If only my partners new what was going on in my mind!

Lydia
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

Kelli, I am 100% with you on this subject. Probably the main reason I'm here is the connection you bring up between orgasm and dying. To me the rapid breathing, thrashing, moaning, arching backs, breasts thrust upwards, are just the thing to excite me. This is the reason I do not like the portrayal of instant death in necro shootings and stabbings. Like you I would like to see these elements incorporated into many more necro movies. I'd also like to see you acting out these same elements in your first movie whenever that is :idea:
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

kelli wrote:
and guys, if i ever do make a video, you will be the first to see it. :yes:
My Eyes Are Bulging!.JPG
My Eyes Are Bulging!.JPG (15.93 KiB) Viewed 11858 times
UKSG

Post by UKSG »

the noises i make when i am having a climax are very similar to the ones i would make while being killed.
With reference to this subject and our strangling scenes, this one of the things we try to evoke from the actresses we use. I was told by one of the directors the golden rules is you never tell them to do it because they then will play up to it and it’ll come across as unnatural. The sounds they make have to be natural and what helps a lot is the expression on their faces, the look of fear, determination and defeat, if the actress is good they’ll give you that naturally. Sounds from different actors can not be to our liking. If it’s an full on orgasm sound 9 times out of 10 it sounds out of place with what’s going on so you need to hit the middle. A good director will bring this out of the actor without them knowing. The way the actress’ body is during the kill is also important, the classic full length body shot, arching backs, head back, breasts thrust upwards, are the things that excite most of the fans we have too. Also as TenderFlesh says "rapid breathing, thrashing and moaning" are all things that you guys look for in a good death scene, in other words the director has to have a clear vision on what he wants and direct his actors.