Help finding a movie please

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

renoreno

Help finding a movie please

Post by renoreno »

There was a movie/series in which somekind of a woman detective/police was shot several times in her chest. In the scene, she first entered a room where she was attacked by a blonde until knocked out. When she got conscious, still lying down, her hands were bleeding and she screamed, but the attacker proceeded to shoot her multiple times. She was wearing checkered shirt with denim jacket and pants like the photo. Does anyone know? Because it would be great, thanks. [image]
47804015-beautiful-stylish-girl-in-denim-jacket-checkered-red-shirt-and-blue-jeans-.jpg
47804015-beautiful-stylish-girl-in-denim-jacket-checkered-red-shirt-and-blue-jeans-.jpg (153.66 KiB) Viewed 1777 times
[/image]
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Re: Help finding a movie please

Post by Blade »

i remember a movie... sounds like "letters from a killer", gia carides dressed like you described... just not sure at the moment, if she played a cop there... (and she survived cause of a bulletproof vest, but still a great shooting)
i even used to have the clip long time ago, but cant find it anymore :(

greetings
Blade
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

found the movie on youtube (polish i think)... the shooting starts at about 1h 28 m

greetings
Blade
renoreno

Post by renoreno »

Blade wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:03 pm found the movie on youtube (polish i think)... the shooting starts at about 1h 28 m

greetings
Blade
thanks