Catharsis Erotica Photosets?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Istari1

Catharsis Erotica Photosets?

Post by Istari1 »

Does anyone know if any of the old Catharsis Erotica photosets still exist anywhere? I remember a set with several models skirmishing in the woods, and I'd like to buy that if possible, but it seems that all those old sites went the way of the dodo.
notvole
What is your main fetish?: I love firing squads. A naked woman has her hand tied behind the execution post as she faces the shooters. The bullets plunge into her stomach and she throws her head back in pain and ecstasy. I also like naked women stabbed or shot in the tummy. She clutches the wound and throws her head back in ecstasy and pain. She can be lying down or standing up.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been part of this community since the year 2000 - the days of Necrobabes, DDG, Dr Don etc.
Referral: I have been a member of this forum for some time. I followed a link from another similar forum.

Re: Catharsis Erotica Photosets?

Post by notvole »

Wow!
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

Wow these are amazing! So many great sets. right up my alley. Love the poses these girls end up in. going to use it as inspiration for my "art"

Anyone know who she is? I feel like I've seen her in a few old sets and videos from the 90s-00s but never got a name. Her resting bitch face is immaculate. Perfect face for a bad girl who is taken out and left on the ground :twisted: What a goddess
Attachments
s2205053.jpg
s2205053.jpg (73.38 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
s2205001.jpg
s2205001.jpg (80.41 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
s2205003.jpg
s2205003.jpg (77.34 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

Peter here, synonymous with Catharsis Erotica. I am very happy that someone created this site where some of my photos are still available, as I am way to lazy and distant now from this community to make the effort myself. This site exists with my blessing.
horatiojones80

Post by horatiojones80 »

Peter wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:04 pm
Peter here, synonymous with Catharsis Erotica. I am very happy that someone created this site where some of my photos are still available, as I am way to lazy and distant now from this community to make the effort myself. This site exists with my blessing.
Great stuff man. Do you know who the actress I mentioned was or at least what name she modeled under? If she wanted that confidential or whatever don't worry about it. I've seen her in some other stuff from back in the late 90s early 00s but never got a name stage or otherwise.
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

horatiojones80 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:35 pm Great stuff man. Do you know who the actress I mentioned was or at least what name she modeled under? If she wanted that confidential or whatever don't worry about it. I've seen her in some other stuff from back in the late 90s early 00s but never got a name stage or otherwise.
I do not recognize that particular actress. I expect she was working with DDG or Panic who also produced for us.
corpselover

Post by corpselover »

Depending on how much time and effort that you want to spend, you can find some facial recognition software and scan the images that you have unzipped. Also, I have resized all of the Catharsis and NB photos to height 1040, width proportional.

https://www.princes-horror-central.com/index_040.htm