Upskirt

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Glebonplebis14

Upskirt

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

Any good mainstream death scene movies where the actress shows a bit of upskirt? By this I mean panty show rather than just a bit of leg (although that is also nice)..

Hosiery a bonus...

Cheers
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Re: Upskirt

Post by Jason »

There is a decent one in "Lady Avenger" (1988). A sexy babe in a blue mini skirt is shot in the right breast with a nice bloody squib effect (as shootings go, this one is high on my list). As she falls, we are treated to a quick upskirt view. The angle certainly allows for a panty view, but alas the lighting is too dark to see any undergarments. (My extended clip also has a love-making scene so you can see the victim-to-be's impressive rack.)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/md40l1ys ... t.mp4/file

There is a similar scene and view in "Susan's Plan" (1998), also worth viewing. You actually get two shootings for the price of one, both revealed to be a dream sequence. (My description of "shot in both breasts" is optimistic as the wounds are regrettably too high to be actual breast hits.)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/l2sw8fa9 ... s.mp4/file
nah94

Post by nah94 »

Not a mainstream movie, but imo there hasn't been and probably will never be a better leg show scene than at 01:36 in this episode:
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

nah94 wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:50 pm Not a mainstream movie, but imo there hasn't been and probably will never be a better leg show scene than at 01:36 in this episode:
I agree, this is one of the better ones.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

There is a great upskirt scene in Moscow 2345 during a catfight.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pffqa
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Best upskirt you'll ever see in a video from our genre is in part 1 of "Collector: Student Reporter," also from Crime House. I wrote it, and I happen to be an upskirt connoisseur. :excited:
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

nah94 wrote: โ†‘Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:50 pm Not a mainstream movie, but imo there hasn't been and probably will never be a better leg show scene than at 01:36 in this episode:
Yes loved this too, sexy babe with amazing legs and also a great death stare๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘