Posting stories on Reddit?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

sandygrey
What is your main fetish?: Dark cardiophilia. I enjoy heart-related death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I was formerly part of DeadSkirts and Fetnoir. I joined these to be a part of the same fetish community and enjoy the stories and pictures.
Referral: Google search, after DeadSkirts and Fetnoir shut down.

Posting stories on Reddit?

Post by sandygrey »

I'm recently getting back into writing stories, and wondering if it's OK to cross-post my stories to Reddit subs like r/guroerotica. Curious why I don't see content from community members cross-posted there.

Is it simply because people here don't use Reddit, or is it some other reason? Genuinely asking.
TaliaA
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat! Swords and arrows mostly...
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have a space to explore the fetish after FN and DS went under.
Referral: Random websearch, as well as some mentioning it on FN

Re: Posting stories on Reddit?

Post by TaliaA »

That, or some might feel their stories are "too extreme" for what Reddit might tolerate, even in a guro sub.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: Posting stories on Reddit?

Post by jhsnuff »

TaliaA wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:00 am That, or some might feel their stories are "too extreme" for what Reddit might tolerate, even in a guro sub.
You haven't read the stories in r/guroerotica... There is very little too extreme for that site, and anything published on this forum would be mild compared to some of the stories there!