Death Fetish Drama

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: Death Fetish Drama

Post by CinemorgueFan »

The yellow journalism about me having my own customs - as if it's shocking for people who discuss customs to order their own - is bad enough, but I'm more insulted they put an ICP song over my profile.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Seems like I must have missed something. What happened?
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

The podcasters have really turned up their social media posts. In my case, they're implying I'm a serial killer because I have my own customs, which describes anyone with an interest in fetish videos, not just death fetish. They don't even know what my customs are about.

If you haven't seen it, they also posted a bunch of emails you sent them.
balloonbear73
What is your main fetish?: Feet
Why do you want to join this forum?: Come out of the closet so to speak and meet like minded people.
Referral: research

Post by balloonbear73 »

I was hired to do the production for their podcast and I was fired. I can give some insight if anyone wants it.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

They're so desperate for material that actually suits their narrative, they've cheaply resorted to kink-shaming.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

They also dug up a post so old, it mentions Windows Vista. I forgot Windows Vista even existed.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Yeah, they've been dredging up posts from over a decade ago.

Which doesn't fit their narrative very well, considering it's evidence we've been around for over a decade and haven't done anything bad.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Yellow journalism cares only for the narrative.

What actually happens doesn't matter.
balloonbear73
What is your main fetish?: Feet
Why do you want to join this forum?: Come out of the closet so to speak and meet like minded people.
Referral: research

Post by balloonbear73 »

I was fired by them. They drop the big bomb next week. It will change lives. I want no part of it. Keep fighting everyone! Stand tall.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

balloonbear73 wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:45 pm I was fired by them. They drop the big bomb next week. It will change lives. I want no part of it. Keep fighting everyone! Stand tall.
Sounds to me like you're just another plant trying to promote the podcast by referring to the "big bomb" to get people interested in tuning in! Admit it. The only people who you can get to listen to these absurd podcasts are members and lurkers from this site and others like it. Why would anyone else bother with listening to such a poorly researched and amateurishly spun yarn about a dangerous group of people hiding in plain sight? If you were really fired by them and know that the "big bomb" will change lives, then you would break the story right here and now, but NO... you want to encourage people to tune in for the so-called big reveal! You're just a barker for the podcast, plain and simple!

Others can listen to the podcast if they wish, but the viruses on that site are going to make them pay a high cost for their curiosity.

As I've said before, best to simply ignore this band of cry wolf yellow journalists. They have no clue what they're talking about.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

The only "big bomb" would be the identity of who killed Melissa Witt, which, silly me, I thought was the purpose of their work.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

But we already most likely know who killed Melissa Witt. Sometimes these things aren't quite as complicated as people believe them to be.

Setting that aside, maybe there is something about the video Alecia was a part of. However, it seems like they aren't too dedicated to pursuing that angle, are they? The implication seems to be that Chris Brown (not his real name) made this video that referenced the Witt murder. Was the video made of Chris's own volition or was it a custom produced for a customer? If it was a custom, then they might want to figure out who it was a custom for. Chris should have access to that.

If that route is all dried up (if Chris is done talking), they could reach out to other producers from the time and see if any of them were approached by a person wanting a certain type of video with a girl wearing a Mickey Mouse watch.

These things wouldn't be terribly hard to pursue if they wanted to do so, and might even make for an interesting investigation. Instead, they've wasted their time kink-shaming and lambasting a community of people who want nothing to do with all of this harassment.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

As long as the Melissa Witt case is officially unsolved, there's always going to be a mystery lingering over it. Identifying the culprit is the only thing I'm interested in. The podcasters have allowed themselves to be sidetracked by their "war" on the death fetish community.

I listened to their interview on the True Crime & Authors podcast and it sounds like Alecia's issue with Chris is she believes she was secretly drugged during the shoot. Is there any way to confirm or deny this? I don't know. What I do know is that's a separate fight from finding Melissa's killer. And that's a separate fight from their conflict with the general death fetish community because producers and customers are not the same. Bad producers and good producers are not the same. If there are bad, or at least irresponsible producers, they should be the target. Not all producers, who may take good care of their models. Not all customers, who don't have the final say over what happens in the video. If the customer makes a harmful and / or offensive request and the producer obliges, those are the real targets. Instead, we have producers being attacked simply because they produce death fetish and customers being attacked for ordering and watching it.

LaDonna said she's still talking to Chris, so maybe this will be addressed in the future. But unless I'm misunderstanding her, she seemed to indicate in the library lecture she thought Chris came up with the idea for Alecia's video and Chris is under police investigation over the video. Alecia, at least, has acknowledged being told the video was for a customer's "private collection". That also begs the question how the video wound up on Chris' store, but that's another issue.

There are clearly a lot of issues at play here, but as noted above, the main one should be whoever ordered the video with Alecia. That's the only one with a potential link to the main issue, the murder of Melissa Witt. And it's not being discussed.