Death Fetish Drama

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Death Fetish Drama

Post by xj900uk »

FetishMaster wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:57 pm I’m all about making a movie about murdering these podcast bitches. What’s the best way they should die? Drowning? Shooting? Stabbing? Afterwards, we should traffic their dead, rotting corpses. Snuff Princess will be able to help facilitate that. (small joke since the podcasters have accused the owners of deadly desires for running a real snuff film business). Does make me wonder if paying for photos of dead bodies is a practice I should stop now that these podcasters are out to expose us all. I could face prison time.
That would actually be playing in to their hands, it is the sor tof move they would expect our community to make.
Honestly I have met people like this before, and, saldy I have to agree with previous posteres that they onlny exist to have an outlet and spout their insane drivel to anyone w ho will listen (remind you of someone?).
Best just completely ignore them, blank them, cut them off and don't even let them know that we are watcghin monitoring their broadcasts. they would had te that if they don@t have a receptive e audicne.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

It would be more productive to respond to the criticisms of and allegations against death fetish, but I don't think that would go anywhere.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:43 am It would be more productive to respond to the criticisms of and allegations against death fetish, but I don't think that would go anywhere.
That's what I first urged for, but at the end of the day they are not interested in a proper debate or examination of the 'fetish', they just want to score points against us. A proper journalist should be objective, not biased from the off and looking to promote their own agenda - that is what politicians do.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:01 am That's what I first urged for, but at the end of the day they are not interested in a proper debate or examination of the 'fetish', they just want to score points against us. A proper journalist should be objective, not biased from the off and looking to promote their own agenda - that is what politicians do.
That's why it's not going to go anywhere. Nobody is going to change their mind on the subject.
FetishMaster
What is your main fetish?: Throat slitting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To feed my bloodlust.
Referral: DFN

Post by FetishMaster »

You are right about that. I tried to engage with them today. Big mistake. Every word is taken out of context. Their TikToker account is out of control. I want to look way but it makes me nervous not to know what is happening next. One of the podcasters, "Alecia" told me today that she and her fellow host have landed a stint on the Oxygen Network. :eek: We must fight back instead of sitting back and doing nothing. Kill. Them. All. In our fantasies, of course.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

FetishMaster wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:02 pm You are right about that. I tried to engage with them today. Big mistake. Every word is taken out of context. Their TikToker account is out of control. I want to look way but it makes me nervous not to know what is happening next. One of the podcasters, "Alecia" told me today that she and her fellow host have landed a stint on the Oxygen Network. :eek: We must fight back instead of sitting back and doing nothing. Kill. Them. All. In our fantasies, of course.
If you order such a custom, I can't stop you. But you'll probably have to go with a foreign producer because I can't see any American producers risking the drama.
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

It would teach those intolerant Karens a lesson or two. Unlike some of you, I don't mind real life violence. :twisted: I can enjoy it from afar. In my mind. I wouldn't mind seeing a few bullets in their brains while I undress their bodies and lick their nice pussies. :excited:
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

FetishMaster wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:26 pm Unlike some of you, I don't mind real life violence. :twisted: I can enjoy it from afar. In my mind. I wouldn't mind seeing a few bullets in their brains while I undress their bodies and lick their nice pussies. :excited:
Please tell us you don't mean that you wouldn't mind seeing those women actually shot to death.
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

Not IRL in a custom.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

FetishMaster wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:26 pm It would teach those intolerant Karens a lesson or two. Unlike some of you, I don't mind real life violence. :twisted: I can enjoy it from afar. In my mind. I wouldn't mind seeing a few bullets in their brains while I undress their bodies and lick their nice pussies. :excited:
That’s just giving them what they want. They’re going to have a field day with this.
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

They can mock my fetish but I can't mock them and want to kill them in a fantasy movie?
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

FetishMaster wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:56 pm They can mock my fetish but I can't mock them and want to kill them in a fantasy movie?
You can, but the first two lines in your post made the part about your fantasy read like something you'd like to see happen to them IRL.
strangledforestgirl
What is your main fetish?: Insert
Why do you want to join this forum?: The
Referral: Foot

Post by strangledforestgirl »

I was going to post a link to their tik tok and thought better of it. All of our words are being twisted. This one was a real doozy.
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

strangledforestgirl wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:50 pm I was going to post a link to their tik tok and thought better of it. All of our words are being twisted. This one was a real doozy.
I'm not seeing anything...
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

There's no point in making a custom movie about them. All that will do is create a ton of drama and play into the narrative they're trying to spin.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!