Death Fetish Drama

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

FetishMaster
What is your main fetish?: Throat slitting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To feed my bloodlust.
Referral: DFN

Re: Death Fetish Drama

Post by FetishMaster »

I will simply imagine their soon to be demise in my mind. Tick. Took. :excited:
PainInPerfection
What is your main fetish?: Im a sadist, I'm into heavy impact, torture and enslavement. Im a photographer and i shoot fetish inspired work. I guess the stuff i make could be considered "Death fetish" , but im not sure, I'm new to the death fetish scene.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to connect to other people who have simular interests and make
Referral: Google

Post by PainInPerfection »

Hi, I'm new here, I am an artist/photographer, some of my work could probably be considered "Death fetish", but I didnt know about this community before, I found out about it from the podcast. They are extremely offensive to me as an artist, people like them who fight for the censorship of art, in any form, are poison, and i felt like I need to get involved here with you.
Last edited by PainInPerfection on Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I imagine having a civil conversation with them in my mind. Unfortunately, I don’t see that happening after the way they treated Chris.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

They've treated a lot of people, myself included, very poorly. I don't think civil discourse is possible with them.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Best line of action is to ignore them/ban them immediately whenever spotted, and maybe they will eventually realize they are doing nothing but tilting at windmills, get bored, and go away. Hopefully they will find something more productive to do, something that doesn't involve harassing anyone or any group.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

It's too bad because I'd like to hear an honest, productive conversation about death fetish, but their style is too antagonistic, which they demonstrated from the get-go.

They just dug up something Indrid said over 11 years ago, so I don't see them going away anytime soon.

Death fetish is supposed to only feature in the first season of their podcast, so they're supposed to move on to another subject for the second season. But that doesn't mean they'll stop targeting these forums.
PainInPerfection
What is your main fetish?: Im a sadist, I'm into heavy impact, torture and enslavement. Im a photographer and i shoot fetish inspired work. I guess the stuff i make could be considered "Death fetish" , but im not sure, I'm new to the death fetish scene.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to connect to other people who have simular interests and make

PainInPerfection wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:08 pm They can't take any negitive criticism whatsoever, I personally have tried to comment on there instagram page and express my thoughts on their podcast in a respectful way and they Instantly blocked me, then as some sort of propaganda they posted screenshots of my work on there page attempting to slander me as an artist, i also know of others who have tried to respectfully challenge them on certain things they say in their work and they respond to it in other passive aggressive ways. It is very unprofessional and they probably aren't going to get very far not being open to debate.

I mean, I get it, they are getting old and they have their whole lives invested in this, they are too far in it, they can't just change their minds. Id be scared too, what if sombody said things publicly that would prove me wrong and discredit this entire non-fiction book i worked on.
PainInPerfection

PainInPerfection wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:48 pm Hi, I'm new here, I am an artist/photographer, some of my work could probably be considered "Death fetish", but I didnt know about this community before, I found out about it from the podcast. They are extremely offensive to me as an artist, people like them who fight for the censorship of art, in any form, are poison, and i felt like I need to get involved here with you.
PainInPerfection

Death fetish is very unknown and it is kind of an "extreme" thing, its a good topic to use to get peoples attention and get them emotionally distraught, then capitalize off peoples fears over it. They know this and they are using it to there advantage. Simular type of thing that people were doing in the 90s with the whole satanic panic. They are only interested in making money, they are using the death fetish community as a tool to do this. They don't really care about the facts around anything, just spinning things to fit there narratives and validate their claims.

The thing is though, they can say what they want and make their money however they want, but they are talking about trying to change obscenity/censorship laws on a federal level (which they arent smart enough to do) and are stepping on toes and attacking not just the death fetish community, but the larger fetish community as a whole, AND the mainstream horror film world. Where is the line between a women getting killed in a horror film and sombody getting killed in a death fetish video? It's a very thin line, if any at all. There is tons of horror films that are way more graphic sexually and look alot more realistic then any fetish video (Ie:Irreversible).

CinemorgueFan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:07 am It's too bad because I'd like to hear an honest, productive conversation about death fetish, but their style is too antagonistic, which they demonstrated from the get-go.

They just dug up something Indrid said over 11 years ago, so I don't see them going away anytime soon.

Death fetish is supposed to only feature in the first season of their podcast, so they're supposed to move on to another subject for the second season. But that doesn't mean they'll stop targeting these forums.
PainInPerfection

Doing nothing is not a "line of action". They are not going away. They have their whole lives invested in this.
Indrid Cold wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:59 am Best line of action is to ignore them/ban them immediately whenever spotted, and maybe they will eventually realize they are doing nothing but tilting at windmills, get bored, and go away. Hopefully they will find something more productive to do, something that doesn't involve harassing anyone or any group.
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

Guys, pay attention! I'm pretty sure that FetishMaster is just a troll account by the original lady from the podcast agitating against the death fetish.

Consider that this account is only a 2 weeks old (around the time the original account got banned, I think), posts almost exclusively on this topic and conflates fantasy violence and real violence in a way that is both distasteful and unlike anything I have seen on this or any other forum in the community. I think it's quite clear the troll account is trying to rile people up and bait them. (Thankfully, there have been no takers and everyone else is their usual, respectful self.) I have never seen a community member act in this way. So, let's not feed the trolls.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

PainInPerfection wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:25 pm Death fetish is very unknown and it is kind of an "extreme" thing, its a good topic to use to get peoples attention and get them emotionally distraught, then capitalize off peoples fears over it. They know this and they are using it to there advantage. Simular type of thing that people were doing in the 90s with the whole satanic panic. They are only interested in making money, they are using the death fetish community as a tool to do this. They don't really care about the facts around anything, just spinning things to fit there narratives and validate their claims.

The thing is though, they can say what they want and make their money however they want, but they are talking about trying to change obscenity/censorship laws on a federal level (which they arent smart enough to do) and are stepping on toes and attacking not just the death fetish community, but the larger fetish community as a whole, AND the mainstream horror film world. Where is the line between a women getting killed in a horror film and sombody getting killed in a death fetish video? It's a very thin line, if any at all. There is tons of horror films that are way more graphic sexually and look alot more realistic then any fetish video (Ie:Irreversible).
I don't see their fight against death fetish going the way they think because their anti-death fetish stance is rooted in pro-censorship. Unless it's blatantly offensive or harmful, which death fetish is not, trying to censor media is never going to sit well with the internet. Sure, people may be repulsed by it, but the general public isn't going to focus on content that looks bad when there's actual bad media out there - media that promotes hateful views and / or features actual harm. Censors have a much bigger fish to fry, the general public has bigger issues to worry about, and no sensationalism is going to make some 20-minute death fetish custom a bigger deal than the movie Kyrie Irving appeared to promote. Unlike actual harmful content, people who don't like death fetish are free to ignore death fetish without any negative results.

The difference between horror films and death fetish videos is the intended reaction of the viewers. Horror films are meant to be repulsive, which aligns with mainstream viewpoints. Irreversible is intended to disturb. A death fetish video is not intended to disturb. Death fetish videos are meant to be sexually pleasing and that goes against the mainstream perspective. This disconnect is why there will probably never be a mainstream understanding of death fetish, but the mainstream doesn't need to understand it. It's going to exist when it's inoffensive in a real-world context.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

If FetishMaster is a sockpuppet of the podcasters, that's not a good look for their TikTok. Even if FetishMaster isn't their sockpuppet, that's still not a good for them to believe an imposter's posts.
PainInPerfection

Oh shit wow! that's a good observation!
That would actually be a good tactic for them. I wonder if it's actually them using the account.

ikke21 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:29 pm Guys, pay attention! I'm pretty sure that FetishMaster is just a troll account by the original lady from the podcast agitating against the death fetish.

Consider that this account is only a 2 weeks old (around the time the original account got banned, I think), posts almost exclusively on this topic and conflates fantasy violence and real violence in a way that is both distasteful and unlike anything I have seen on this or any other forum in the community. I think it's quite clear the troll account is trying to rile people up and bait them. (Thankfully, there have been no takers and everyone else is their usual, respectful self.) I have never seen a community member act in this way. So, let's not feed the trolls.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Whether they go away or not, constantly referencing them and giving them the attention they lust for certainly isn't going to make them stop harassing us.
CinemorgueFan wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:43 pmThe difference between horror films and death fetish videos is the intended reaction of the viewers. Horror films are meant to be repulsive
This may be the case a lot of the time, but you know that filmmakers often play to the desires of the audience to see the killer/monster make mincemeat of the two-dimensional slaughter fodder. Granted, it's not generally of a sexual nature (though there is undeniably this element in some cases), but it's still gratification via fantasy killing. Some horror movie villains are glorified as veritable heroes.
PainInPerfection wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:25 pmThey know this and they are using it to there advantage. Simular type of thing that people were doing in the 90s with the whole satanic panic.
The "Satanic panic" was mostly in the 80s. Video game violence was the pet scapegoat of the 90s.
Last edited by Indrid Cold on Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.