Death Fetish Drama

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Re: Death Fetish Drama

Post by CinemorgueFan »

FetishMaster wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:56 pm They can mock my fetish but I can't mock them and want to kill them in a fantasy movie?
You can mock them without the fantasy movie. The fantasy movie will make them retaliate harder.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

That's exactly it. There's simply no reason to do something like that other than for your own personal satisfaction. But, if that was the case, then such a movie would be better kept private rather than shared all over the internet.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

We should do something but IMO another 'fetish movie' even clearly a fantasy one would be a big mistake.

I wish there was some way of opening up our community so that people could see that we are not two-headed monsters that Alecia and LaDonna seem determined to paint us as. It is a pity that the Tostig/Sissi podcasts are no longer available or being made, (at least for now!) as they were definitely a move in the right direction. That would probably be the best approach - interviews that are freely given to a responsbiel journalist (not those two) or even a psycho0analyst who can show how our 'fetishes' are nothing to be feared.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

It's hard to get good, tempered, objective journalism, because sensationalism and sleaze sale better than anything else. If it bleeds it leads. No one wants to hear or read how the vast majority of those who have death fetish fantasies live a harmless and otherwise "normal" life. They want to hear and read about all the creepy psychos.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
FetishMaster
What is your main fetish?: Throat slitting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To feed my bloodlust.
Referral: DFN

Post by FetishMaster »

So what if I want them D E A D in a fantasy film? I wouldn't wish them dead IRL but I also wouldn't cry a river if someone did off them ugly bitches for meddling in my business. I bet there are plenty of lurkers on here who would agree that we wouldn't mind that one bit. But I'm not hiring a hit, so the podcast news bitches can relax. I saw their tiktoker. I will move on to another topic to keep from fanning their fire. :D
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I don't see any producers touching such a custom, at least not in this continent. They doxxed John M in a Facebook community group, which was pretty uncool, and anyone who dares make a custom about them will become their Public Enemy No. 1.

I wouldn't shut the door on speaking to open-minded, objective journalists if anyone wants to get their side out. The documentary Tickled is about a journalist whose job was based around covering "odd" news. He doesn't target fetish producers, models, or customers - he rightfully targets a "producer" who was manipulating people into appearing in his videos and using intimidation and retaliatory tactics against those who went against him.

Like I said, I can't stop anyone from making a fetish custom about the podcasters - but that post about them wound up on their TikTok twice. They also put up my post about them having a field day with this, as they have a field day - go figure. If just talking about it is enough to give them ammunition, what do you think an actual video will do?
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

Then why doesn't John M. make a custom? Who cares if they retaliate. Fuckers.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

John M isn't going to engage in drama, let alone escalate the situation. Let them look bad for trying to publicly shame him over making fictional videos they don't like.
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

That registers as sensical to me. I hope he's not in any danger in his community of being shunned about his fetish now. These bitches are trouble. Why, pray tell, are they doing this?
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

Another thing, if they are in this forum or any forum, KICK THEM OUT.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I'm not going to speak for them, but I think a lot has already been said about "why".

Their main account has been blocked, but they still lurk on the public forum, which probably can't be prevented, and they'll probably always have fake accounts to monitor the rest of the website.
PainInPerfection
What is your main fetish?: Im a sadist, I'm into heavy impact, torture and enslavement. Im a photographer and i shoot fetish inspired work. I guess the stuff i make could be considered "Death fetish" , but im not sure, I'm new to the death fetish scene.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to connect to other people who have simular interests and make
Referral: Google

Post by PainInPerfection »

They can't take any negitive criticism whatsoever, I personally have tried to comment on there instagram page and express my thoughts on their podcast in a respectful way and they Instantly blocked me, then as some sort of propaganda they posted screenshots of my work on there page attempting to slander me as an artist, i also know of others who have tried to respectfully challenge them on certain things they say in their work and they respond to it in other passive aggressive ways. It is very unprofessional and they probably aren't going to get very far not being open to debate.

I mean, I get it, they are getting old and they have their whole lives invested in this, they are too far in it, they can't just change their minds. Id be scared too, what if sombody said things publicly that would prove me wrong and discredit this entire non-fiction book i worked on.
Last edited by PainInPerfection on Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

The "why" has already been discussed at length and the answer isn't going to change.

In any event, the idea of making a fetish film about these two is a pretty poor one. All that would do is play into the story they're already telling, so why do it? Who does it benefit? Perhaps it's cathartic for the person who orders it, but all it's going to do is cause more issues. If someone wants to get a custom movie like that they're free to do it, but they would be better served keeping it to themselves rather than using it to provoke others.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
FetishMaster

Post by FetishMaster »

I've heard you. No custom film shall be made. You are right about it causing problems.
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Even a standard short film about them would cause drama because they'd twist it into appearing as a death fetish custom. Just look at how they've been twisting these posts on their TikTok.

It's good to see there won't be custom made about them - don't expect them to share that with their followers.