Where can I purchase two old RueMorgue videos that seem to have vanished off the face of the internet?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SonofSuperMario

Where can I purchase two old RueMorgue videos that seem to have vanished off the face of the internet?

Post by SonofSuperMario »

I'm looking for two old RueMorgue videos: "Shotgun Blast - Paris" and "Savannah Stabbed." I have been looking to get these videos for years. I've waited for Nicheclips to put them up for sale and got excited when I spotted the new stores on Gumroad, but neither of those sites sell the videos. Rainforest Studios still has a site up that displays the videos as available to buy, but when I try to purchase them I get a message saying the merchant doesn't exist.

Is there anywhere I can find these videos? I want to give people my money for those videos but it seems no one is selling anymore.
Storm9

Re: Where can I purchase two old RueMorgue videos that seem to have vanished off the face of the internet?

Post by Storm9 »

Also check with Tommy Gun from Black Nylons studio.

He has been putting classic videos from there. Into a Gumroad store.
Think in part just depends on which partner or part of producers from Ruemorgue put those out.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Where can I purchase two old RueMorgue videos that seem to have vanished off the face of the internet?

Post by tommygun »

SonofSuperMario wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:42 pm I'm looking for two old RueMorgue videos: "Shotgun Blast - Paris" and "Savannah Stabbed." I have been looking to get these videos for years. I've waited for Nicheclips to put them up for sale and got excited when I spotted the new stores on Gumroad, but neither of those sites sell the videos. Rainforest Studios still has a site up that displays the videos as available to buy, but when I try to purchase them I get a message saying the merchant doesn't exist.

Is there anywhere I can find these videos? I want to give people my money for those videos but it seems no one is selling anymore.
Hey, SoSM, sorry to be slow to respond on this. I've been traveling for a long holiday with western family, and it involved breaking down all my computer stuff. But I'm getting settled now. Haven't put up many Rue clips lately because of my endlessly complicated move to Atlanta, but I'll get with Hank and see about those two titles. If he's got them in good quality, we'll put them up on GumRoad in the next week or two. And I'll let you know that they are up. Thanks for the interest!

/tg
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with