New Here and Learning the Ropes

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

PainfulSpanking
What is your main fetish?: I am interested in Bondage, Torture, Drowning, Strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn and share.
Referral: I listened to a Podcast.

New Here and Learning the Ropes

Post by PainfulSpanking »

I'm new to this forum. I learned about you from a podcast that I just listened to last week about the man who owns this amazing forum. I didn't know this place existed and I am anxious to meet more people like myself.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: New Here and Learning the Ropes

Post by Bluestone »

I am the owner of FF. So, what did you learn from the podcast? It was probably all false, because the podcasters have been sniping at us for some time, thinking we're serial killers or worse. What was you impression of me from the podcast?

Bluestone
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
PainfulSpanking
What is your main fetish?: I am interested in Bondage, Torture, Drowning, Strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn and share.
Referral: I listened to a Podcast.

Post by PainfulSpanking »

I learned that you run this forum and that you chased around a model named Petra because she really did it for you. I was so impressed by all you had done, I had to join the forum. The hosts clearly hate death fetish. It's fairly funny how religious they are and how they brow beat down the people they call the fetishers. One of the women says "like oh my gawd" every other sentence. The other one is angry. Their podcast will drive people right to you in the best of ways. By the way, nice to meet you! I'm honored you would respond to me personally.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

PainfulSpanking wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 8:40 pm I learned that you run this forum and that you chased around a model named Petra because she really did it for you.

LOL! I "chased around a model named Petra"? These idiots really enjoy their spin-doctoring. I hired Petra. She worked for me for 7 years and we mutually enjoyed our working relationship, and became friends as a result. Of course, the podsters couldn't understand a normal relationship. All they see are conspiracies, evil intentions and a fetish that they do not understand so it deserves to be hated!

Glad you joined FF, but don't believe 99% of what you hear on those podcasts, because 99% is false, lies, fiction or misdirection.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com