why cant i edit a post?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: why cant i edit a post?

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Evangeline,

The board has been set up so that you can only edit your own post for 3 hours. After that, you will have to pm one of the moderators or me to edit the post with your consent. Then, we will make a notation at the bottom of the post that it has been edited by admin with the poster's consent. The reason for this is to keep everyone honest. On other boards, people have, for example, made a disparaging post, then, after others had responded, the initial poster has changed his/her post, which makes the responses appear to be ridiculous over-reactions. Also, on other boards, posts have been changed by management without any notation that an unauthorized edit has taken place. On FF, we want everyone to stand by what they say, and we want people to be able to respond to any post, knowing that after it has stood for 3 hours, it cannot be changed by the poster. So, that's my long-winded explanation to your very simple query :lol:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com