The Underwater death thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: The Underwater death thread

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:37 pm Too bad the explosion looks worse than Diamonds Are Forever - and that was in 1971.

I knew it was going to look fake, but I wasn’t expecting it to look THAT fake.
Yes, well...

I'm curious. What do you think is an example of a GOOD explosion? (Preferably female, but doesn't have to be.) :pc:

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:37 pm Yes, well...

I'm curious. What do you think is an example of a GOOD explosion? (Preferably female, but doesn't have to be.) :pc:

Jimbo
A good explosion, period, is Scud in Blade II.

Female - the first one that comes to mind is Hu Li in Rush Hour 2. Not as gruesome as the above example, but nonetheless quite a powerful explosion.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:19 pm

A good explosion, period, is Scud in Blade II.

Female - the first one that comes to mind is Hu Li in Rush Hour 2. Not as gruesome as the above example, but nonetheless quite a powerful explosion.
Thanks. I looked them up. Good explosions, but not sexy, IMO. For practical purposes, the Hu Li explosion was suicide, not good. As for my idea of a good explosion, it's Shannon Tweed's internal explosion in ELECTRA.

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:14 pm Thanks. I looked them up. Good explosions, but not sexy, IMO. For practical purposes, the Hu Li explosion was suicide, not good. As for my idea of a good explosion, it's Shannon Tweed's internal explosion in ELECTRA.

Jimbo
I know the Scud death would be unappealing to most for being male, but I think a lot of people would enjoy a female variation of watching the overconfident villain get splattered after a self-serving monologue. Suicide or not, the Hu Li death stood out to me because I wasn't expecting her to get killed and I think it was a pretty satisfying and impressive way of taking her out. It had to be good because she was the last remaining villain of the film.

It's not the same as the others, but Naomi's death in The Spy Who Loved Me is another explosion that comes to mind. There's also Loretta's death in Leprechaun 3, but the bizarre depiction might turn some people away.
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

One of my favorite explosions has always been DEADLIER THAN THE MALE. It was certainly a surprise for the two sexy assassins (Sylva Koscina and Elke Sommer). "And UP she goes!" :excited:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/at8vfw8x ... p.avi/file

Jimbo
NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

We are getting a bit out of topic so I try to post some images (I'm not sure how it works on this forum yet)

I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

How did I forget about Barbara Carrera going boom in Never Say Never Again?
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

You’ll find underwater death in that movie - albeit how the male villain is taken out.
MessyAvatar

Post by MessyAvatar »

I'm surprised not a mention of Patsy Kensit's death in Lethal Weapon 2 - she wears normal clothes but still, its an underwater death scene
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

NecroDiver wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:03 am We are getting a bit out of topic so I try to post some images (I'm not sure how it works on this forum yet)

Amazing images, thanks for posting
NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

"You are not authorised to download this attachment." :cry:

Jimbo
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

JIMBO wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:30 pm My interest in "underwater" is more to the Thunderball, speargun, stabbing theme.

Jimbo
Love that Jimbo!
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

I'm loving a LOT of these! I've always been a fan of drowning and the harpoons and other stuff is an awesome add.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Great theme!
Great pics!
Great gifs!

:approve: