The Underwater death thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: The Underwater death thread

Post by JIMBO »

Scuba_babe wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 10:22 am A subject close to my heart.
My absolute favourite scene is from a truely awful film with the title 'Deep Gold' (2011)
WOW! I haven't seen it, but that sounds HOT! :clap:

Too bad the villainess was already dead (drowned). It would have been even more exciting if she was alive and struggling to remove the bomb when it explodes. :twisted:

Jimbo
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Sounds great! Hopefully a copy of that will emerge from someone's archives!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Footage from the Deep Gold scene has been uploaded to YouTube. However, there’s music playing over the entire video and I don’t know if the full sequence is included.

The scene leading to the drowning starts at the beginning of the video and the drowning starts around 3:25.

You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
OffWithTheirHeads

Post by OffWithTheirHeads »

Underwater decapitation... now that would be something I would enjoy. Any knowledge of clips like that? Or do I smell a custom that needs to be ordered.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 6:26 pm Footage from the Deep Gold scene has been uploaded to YouTube. However, there’s music playing over the entire video and I don’t know if the full sequence is included.

Thanks for the clip. No, it doesn't seem to be complete. One moment, the heroine is struggling with the blonde villainess who has just set the bomb. And then, we see the heroine swimming up to the surface. Whatever happened between was cut out. Likewise later when the villain shoots 3 people on the other boat... no blood or anything. I wonder if there is an uncut version available?

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:17 pm Thanks for the clip. No, it doesn't seem to be complete. One moment, the heroine is struggling with the blonde villainess who has just set the bomb. And then, we see the heroine swimming up to the surface. Whatever happened between was cut out. Likewise later when the villain shoots 3 people on the other boat... no blood or anything. I wonder if there is an uncut version available?

Jimbo
The movie was rated PG-13, so I doubt anything more graphic was filmed. I don’t know if the movie even had the budget for blood - the filmmakers probably blew all their money on the underwater sequences.
OffWithTheirHeads

Post by OffWithTheirHeads »

Beheading under water leaves less mess.
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:08 pm
The movie was rated PG-13, so I doubt anything more graphic was filmed. I don’t know if the movie even had the budget for blood - the filmmakers probably blew all their money on the underwater sequences.
Scuba_babe described much more. Imagination or saw a harder-rated version??

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:00 pm Scuba_babe described much more. Imagination or saw a harder-rated version??

Jimbo
A bloodless strangling / drowning sounds pretty PG-13 to me.

The female villain being blown up could go into R-rated territory, but that's easy to sanitize for PG-13 territory, especially when it's underwater. Just show the explosion without any blood or guts and it's okay for kids.
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:16 pm
JIMBO wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:00 pm Scuba_babe described much more. Imagination or saw a harder-rated version??

Jimbo
A bloodless strangling / drowning sounds pretty PG-13 to me.

The female villain being blown up could go into R-rated territory, but that's easy to sanitize for PG-13 territory, especially when it's underwater. Just show the explosion without any blood or guts and it's okay for kids.
Yeah, but WHAT explosion?? Don't see evidence in the clip. :frown: Plus, an underwater explosion would be very dangerous for any swimmers around.

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

JIMBO wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:23 pm Yeah, but WHAT explosion?? Don't see evidence in the clip. :frown: Plus, an underwater explosion would be very dangerous for any swimmers around.

Jimbo
I know it was cut out from the video because the uploader was more interested in footage of Bebe Pham in latex, but I doubt it was more graphic than Mr. Wint being blown up in Diamonds Are Forever. And given Scuba_babe's admission of the film being truly awful, the filmmakers probably weren't going for realism.
NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

I wrote a story on a different forum a year ago it mostly just about scuba diving and sex but the end is pretty gory.

https://www.underwaterclipsource.net/fo ... ie#p189191

Can I put it this forum aswell?
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

Hi. I wasn't sure about posting links, however if you Google #phillipinesmovies deep gold it should give you a link to the entire movie, the scene I described starts around the hour mark.
Hope that helps.
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

Scuba_babe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:22 pm Hi. I wasn't sure about posting links, however if you Google #phillipinesmovies deep gold it should give you a link to the entire movie, the scene I described starts around the hour mark.
Hope that helps.
THANKS, Scuba_babe! :clap: The action makes a lot more sense than the edited clip posted before.

I also like the fact that you have chosen a pic of the evil blonde villainess as your avatar! :excited: You naughty thing! Did you enjoy seeing her blown to Hades? :cool:

Jimbo
CinemorgueFan

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Too bad the explosion looks worse than Diamonds Are Forever - and that was in 1971.

I knew it was going to look fake, but I wasn’t expecting it to look THAT fake.