Explosive Decompression Thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Explosive Decompression Thread

Post by NecroDiver »

I'm looking for explosive decompression related content on the internet for a while but I barely find any. Especialy underwater related ones like saturation diving goes wrong or a female scuba diver gets sucked in a hyperbaric pipe.

Can any one help me find such content?
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
Snuff Princess

Re: Explosive Decompression Thread

Post by Snuff Princess »

Those are very niche things and finding anything like that is going to be a real challenge.

I hope someone around here can help you out :cool:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

The only one I can think of is in the James Bond movie licence to kill, but that involves a guy being murdered in a decompression chamber, so assume of no interest
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Keep on looking for this very peculiar fetish gruesome death in any fetish related site (DA, Pixiv or else), dear necrodiver, I have never seen yet such art in the past in the sites I knew ( SA or else ) among scuba girl's artists.
NecroDiver
What is your main fetish?: Aquaphilia with mainly prefering scuba diving women in swimsuits getting killed by harpoon or their air tube getting cut and saturation diving women dying in explosive decompression.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I hope I can find more content related to my fetish and I can meet with like minded people
Referral: I searched for Clyde Allison books on the internet and I found a thread about his books here.

Post by NecroDiver »

I'm thinking of asking commissions from gore content creators, any suggestion who should I ask?
I love scuba diving women of all kind especially when their air tube gets cut. ;-)
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

NecroDiver wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:06 am I'm thinking of asking commissions from gore content creators, any suggestion who should I ask?
Speak to Eva (Tygress) as she could well be up for doing an explosive decompression piece of artwork.
NecroDiver

Post by NecroDiver »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:07 am
NecroDiver wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:06 am I'm thinking of asking commissions from gore content creators, any suggestion who should I ask?
Speak to Eva (Tygress) as she could well be up for doing an explosive decompression piece of artwork.
where can I get contact with her?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Decompression death is also commonly in the space where there is no gaz or air, the pression is nearly 0 in the space so you should also do some search on movies related to Sci-Fi and space exploration with horror themes.

Yes I already watched one of the goriest and the most violent death scene by decompression in a Sci-Fi TV serie (horror space exploration), unfortunately the victim was a middle aged man not a woman. I remember it, the decompression happens very slowly, the victim is screaming as hell, and we can see his flesh and skins moving like boiling water and then he explodes in a flow of blood and flesh.

It was one of the episode of this serie => https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outer ... TV_series)

*I know that many men actors have already played these death scenes but unfortunately you will not find very much women playing these death scenes. As I already said it in another thread, mainstream movies are still favorising women in their stories than men, often women die less than men in mainstream movies. The goriest and the most violent death scenes are mostly played by men actors not women. Women are still in a "protected situation" in our society.
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Another half off topic clue:
The mainstream film: Outland , with Sean Connery.
Decompression death, only men are involved.

Another film:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctum_(film)

Once again, partly off topic
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

NecroDiver wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:46 pm
xj900uk wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:07 am
where can I get contact with her?
I don't believe she has a membership here on FF, although she sometimes posts on FN
Here is her Patron Page
https://www.patreon.com/AgentTygress/posts

I am a member so if you don't want to join, PEM me your Hotmail address & I will pass it on to her saying that you want to chat about a possible commission work
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I get the sense explosive decompression deaths are rare because it's an uncommon scenario and hard to pull off effectively. Like others, I'm only aware of the Licence to Kill scene.

There are plenty of other grisly female deaths in media. I'm curious to see if any fetish studios could effectively pull off an explosive decompression death.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
NecroDiver

Post by NecroDiver »

Actualy I think I got my decompression fetish from licence to kill as well, for some reasone I thought that how hot that scene would be with a woman. Idk why but I have it now so thats my desire I have to live with.
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

I feel that. I’ve been interested in seeing a female version of the Ark opening in Raiders of the Lost Ark, but with a different outcome.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
NecroDiver

Post by NecroDiver »

The only movie scene I know that it actualy have a Decompression accident scene with a woman was the 1986 film "the patriot" but I can't find that film online anymore. Any body know this movie?
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

CinemorgueFan wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 6:20 pm I feel that. I’ve been interested in seeing a female version of the Ark opening in Raiders of the Lost Ark, but with a different outcome.
An all-female version of RAIDERS has long been a fantasy of mine.... especially the last scene with the Nazis hit by the death rays, melting, or some swelling up (especially their breasts) and exploding. Artist Novax did something like this a while back.

BTW, there is a male decompression/swelling/exploding scene (the main black villain) in the Bond LIVE AND LET DIE.

Jimbo
Attachments
raiders_of_the_lost_ark_homage_4_by_novax_da-dbzfslg.jpg
raiders_of_the_lost_ark_homage_4_by_novax_da-dbzfslg.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 2133 times