Amazing Special FX!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Aditfemi

Amazing Special FX!

Post by Aditfemi »

How can the sword stick to a girl's back like that without anything holding it up?

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Re: Amazing Special FX!

Post by Awol Nate »

Aditfemi wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:23 pm How can the sword stick to a girl's back like that without anything holding it up?

I'm guessing the blade is super lightweight (foam?), and it's glued onto her skin. They probably applied makeup on her skin to make the blade look like it's pushing the skin back. It's all eye-trickery! ;)
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Awol Nate wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:26 am

I'm guessing the blade is super lightweight (foam?), and it's glued onto her skin. They probably applied makeup on her skin to make the blade look like it's pushing the skin back. It's all eye-trickery! ;)
It's a good effect! :clap: They could use a hollow fake knife filled with fake blood to run out the blade. ;-)

Jimbo
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Adit was the person who uploaded that video, so I'm pretty sure he knows how it works :lol2:

It looks like he sells belly snuff videos on Gumroad. People always seem to like girls getting shot or stabbed in the belly :cool:
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

Snuff Princess wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:21 am Adit was the person who uploaded that video, so I'm pretty sure he knows how it works :lol2:
Ahhhh... I didn't notice that lol. So this thread is less of a discussion and more of a selling pitch to one of his videos. :lol2:
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Maybe, although I do think special effects could be fun to discuss :D
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Awol Nate wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:26 am
Aditfemi wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:23 pm How can the sword stick to a girl's back like that without anything holding it up?
Good guess but incorrect :razz:
JIMBO wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:34 pm
It's a good effect! :clap: They could use a hollow fake knife filled with fake blood to run out the blade. ;-)

Jimbo
Thanks!
Snuff Princess wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:21 am Adit was the person who uploaded that video, so I'm pretty sure he knows how it works :lol2:

It looks like he sells belly snuff videos on Gumroad. People always seem to like girls getting shot or stabbed in the belly :cool:
;-) ;-)
Snuff Princess wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:27 am Maybe, although I do think special effects could be fun to discuss :D
If any of you can guess correctly, I'll give you a free video :razz:

Here's another clip. Click here to download the full video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/gxova
Click here for more navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

It actually looks like CGI.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Awol Nate wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:48 pm It actually looks like CGI.
The prop sword in the original video above is not CGI. This one below is CGI:
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

I'm gonna guess the original blade was made out of either cardboard or a thicker paper, like the construction paper we used to use in kindergarten whenever we made things.
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

Construction paper or cardboard would definitely be light enough to stick to the body like that.
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Awol Nate wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:26 pm I'm gonna guess the original blade was made out of either cardboard or a thicker paper, like the construction paper we used to use in kindergarten whenever we made things.
Snuff Princess wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:21 am Construction paper or cardboard would definitely be light enough to stick to the body like that.
Actually it's made out of PVC. It's much heavier than cardboard or construction paper ;-)
Snuff Princess

Post by Snuff Princess »

How did you get it to stay in place?
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Snuff Princess wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:56 am How did you get it to stay in place?
That's the challenge ;-) If anyone can figure it out, I'll give you a free video

By the way, I've just launched a new video called Double Suicide Attack and it only costs $10

A girl wearing a black bra and a black Korean style sweater is infiltrating a house armed with a spear. Unfortunately, she was caught by the guard, wearing a red bra and a white Korean style sweater armed with a sword. Both charge each other at the same time and managed to stab each other in the navel at the same time. Who do you think will die first?

Click here to download the video: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com/l/chqcbo
Click here for other navel stabbing videos: https://aditfemi.gumroad.com