Morte Madness: The Postmortem Beauty Contest (Tournament 1: Russian Spy Babes) [Round One] [Matches 1-6]

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

MosbyRedux

Morte Madness: The Postmortem Beauty Contest (Tournament 1: Russian Spy Babes) [Round One] [Matches 1-6]

Post by MosbyRedux »

Morte Madness: The Postmortem Beauty Contest (Stable Diffusion Art Challenge)[/u]

Who doesn't love a good beauty pageant? In the coming weeks, I'll be posting art offerings, and it's up to the community here to determine the best. Whether it comes down to varying art quality or simple preference, the people shall decide. Voting closes when it seems like it's died down.

Russian Spy Babes, Round One

Bracket Image, Outset.png
Bracket Image, Outset.png (53.03 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
For the first tournament, we have an assortment of Russian beauties, mostly spies, cut down in the prime of life. Reply below with your preferred choices for each matchup.

Matchup #1:
Anjelika.jpg
Anjelika.jpg (137.02 KiB) Viewed 1325 times
Anjelika

vs.
Dina.jpg
Dina.jpg (179.67 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
Dina
Commentary: Dina's neck was snapped just seconds before the picture was; she didn't even have time to fall over. As you can tell, it was a chaotic moment - Dina had recently discovered her partner Vasilissa hanging from the ceiling.

Matchup #2:
Karina.jpg
Karina.jpg (174.6 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
Karina

vs.
Lana.jpg
Lana.jpg (180.38 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
Lana

Matchup #3:
Zina.jpg
Zina.jpg (121.97 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
Zina
Commentary: This is a closeup of Zina as she was being carried out of the room where her last assignment ended (unsuccessfully)

vs.
Valeriya.jpg
Valeriya.jpg (142.82 KiB) Viewed 1322 times
Valeriya

Matchup#4:
Inga.jpg
Inga.jpg (121.75 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Inga

vs.
Sonya.jpg
Sonya.jpg (127.26 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Sonya

Matchup #5
Polina.jpg
Polina.jpg (123.02 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Polina

vs.
Lilya.jpg
Lilya.jpg (134.18 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Lilya

Matchup #6:
Klara.jpg
Klara.jpg (105.22 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Klara

vs.
Ulya.jpg
Ulya.jpg (160.19 KiB) Viewed 1276 times
Ulya
Last edited by MosbyRedux on Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: Morte Madness: The Postmortem Beauty Contest (Tournament 1: Russian Spy Babes) [Round One]

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I'm not too much in to comics and arts but your idea of making a F VS F fighting to the death in a tournament is great, the only thing I think that it missing in your project is putting a contrasting fight : Ugly VS Beauty, Old woman VS Young woman, sadistic woman VS moralist woman, White VS Black... Why not making models of females agents from Africa, Asia (south, east etc...), Latin America, Middle East, Western Asia with the European types and putting them in a world war - interracial tournament ? Don't you find it more hot and sexy ?
MosbyRedux

Re: Morte Madness: The Postmortem Beauty Contest (Tournament 1: Russian Spy Babes) [Round One]

Post by MosbyRedux »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:55 pm I'm not too much in to comics and arts but your idea of making a F VS F fighting to the death in a tournament is great, the only thing I think that it missing in your project is putting a contrasting fight : Ugly VS Beauty, Old woman VS Young woman, sadistic woman VS moralist woman, White VS Black... Why not making models of females agents from Africa, Asia (south, east etc...), Latin America, Middle East, Western Asia with the European types and putting them in a world war - interracial tournament ? Don't you find it more hot and sexy ?
Good points! The point of this particular exercise is (rather more simply) a beauty pageant among a themed group of recently deceased ladies. But I will keep your thoughts in mind for the future...