Women burned alive scenes

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Women burned alive scenes

Post by Totallibertarianism »

The topic is in the title itself, what do you think and what do you feel about this fetish ? Do you turn on when watching beautiful women burned alive whether it be on mainstream movies/TV/series or in a underground horror movies ?

Anne Askew burned alive death scene (1546, religious civil war, Kingdom of England).

My interest in it, are the huge pains, suffering that is undergoing the victim, and the most important is the screaming of the girl, hearing the scream of the beauty burned alive is very interesting. The scream becomes a melody in this case !!!
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Re: Women burned alive scenes

Post by PatrickPayne »

Not usually my thing, but I do enjoy it when it is done well. This was a good clip, and I have seen others I liked, usually about the execution of Joan of Arc.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I've seen a couple scenes in movies of which I cannot think of the names at the moment, but they were done way too realistically for me. Being burned alive has to be one of the most horrible ways to die, and when it's depicted in film too realistically, I'm left with a terrible and ugly feeling of horror. I personally have a difficult time watching scenes of this nature.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Watching the scene from The Tudors, I can see what Awol Nate objects to. It is a horrible way to die.

But... with characters that I choose, no one will be crying... they will cheer! :clap:

"Just rewards" for a villainess by burning is exciting to me. I have lots of still pics/manips along that line.

As for video, there are a couple of scenes that I think are good

A good scene, title unknown. Anybody know the title?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9q7bvt9g ... d.mp4/file

Another good burning scene is in DON'T GO IN THE HOUSE, where a psycho burns a naked hanging blonde alive with a flamethrower.

Jimbo