Identifying movie (spanish language?)

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Identifying movie (spanish language?)

Post by zooz »

Do anyone recognise this movie?

Ric delCampo

Re: Identifying movie (spanish language?)

Post by Ric delCampo »

In the last picture, the boxes are labeled "Explosivo." Which is Spanish for 'Explosive.' But it could be Portuguese as well.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.

Post by zooz »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:51 am In the last picture, the boxes are labeled "Explosivo." Which is Spanish for 'Explosive.' But it could be Portuguese as well.
It can also look like the movie is based on some alien / scifi theme, if you look at the "skulls" warning sign on the boxes.
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

Yes, "explosivo" and "peligroso" are spanish words for explosive and dangerous. I'm from Spain but didn't recognise the actress face. Perhaps is a South American film...
zooz

Post by zooz »

yog-sothoth wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:33 pm Yes, "explosivo" and "peligroso" are spanish words for explosive and dangerous. I'm from Spain but didn't recognise the actress face. Perhaps is a South American film...
Thanks, maybe one step closer to this mystery then :P Do you have any suggestions to websites I can search through, is there a "imdb" site for spanish language movies or something?
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

yog-sothoth wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:33 pm Yes, "explosivo" and "peligroso" are spanish words for explosive and dangerous. I'm from Spain but didn't recognise the actress face. Perhaps is a South American film...
I didn't notice "peligroso." That rules out Portuguese.
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

zooz wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:59 pm
Thanks, maybe one step closer to this mystery then :P Do you have any suggestions to websites I can search through, is there a "imdb" site for spanish language movies or something?
Sorry... Don't know any spanish film database :shake:
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Couldn't the Chinese title help ?
I doubt they name the film however.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I am not sure those characters are Chinese. They may be Korean. (Japanese is very similar to Chinese because Japanese characters are based on Chinese characters, but with modifications.) However, Korean has it's own characters. But I'm pretty sure it's one of those three languages.
If we had the web site, we could possibly copy the characters and paste them into Google Translate. (I have done this in the past.) Google Translate could not only translate them, but would identify the language as well. As these are image files, rather than text files, we can't copy and paste the characters.

English, Spanish, and Portuguese are the only languages I can actually read.
zooz

Post by zooz »

The pictures comes from a chinese forum, and I have checked those chinese letters before. I don't exactly remember what it meant, but it's just a generic title and number 65 (for example badgirl65). The chinese are not interested in sharing any information about where they get stuff from, sadly they only want to sell small videoclips ripped from movies in shitty quality taken from their phones :( It's ironic, the communists are the biggest capitalists on the internet :P
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

恶棍 means 'villain' 'scoundrel', which does not help further. -> Villain65.mkv

倍速 字幕 原画 double speed - subtitles - art. It does not help further as well

Then... well... with pirated film, any piece of info could be rewritten.
zooz

Post by zooz »

Xukpi wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:11 am 恶棍 means 'villain' 'scoundrel', which does not help further. -> Villain65.mkv

倍速 字幕 原画 double speed - subtitles - art. It does not help further as well

Then... well... with pirated film, any piece of info could be rewritten.
Thanks for the effort :)