Good Facial?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Good Facial?

Post by G-Man »

I always liked Nicola Pagett's death scene from "The Viking Queen" with her great dying facial expressions. So... anyone else liked it. :roll:

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
GraveDancer

Re: Good Facial?

Post by GraveDancer »

For me, a woman's most erotic body part is her face (which goes for both, real-life and fantasy). No wonder that I consider facial expressions when dying or dead as maybe the most important detail of a death scene.

When it comes to Nicola Pagett's death scene... the head tilted backwards, the streched neck, the open mouth - pitch perfect. My only complaint would be that, judging from the first picture, I'd loved to see those beautiful eyes in the last picture, too.

I hope it's okay to continue this thread with an example of a post-mortem facial (hoping others will chime in). It's the french actress Aurore Clément, strangled (off-screen) in Claude Chabrol's 'Les Fantômes Du Chapelier' (1982). It's my favorite post-strangulation mouth, with just the right amount of tongue and the perfect position for it, hanging/pointing to the corner of the mouth.
Attachments
Les_Fantômes_Du_Chapelier.jpg
Les_Fantômes_Du_Chapelier.jpg (30.17 KiB) Viewed 7326 times