Few fit actresses on scene?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

yog-sothoth

Few fit actresses on scene?

Post by yog-sothoth »

• hi friends!

I've spent the last months waiting for and trying to find a fit actress to shot a custom. Not too muscled one needed but with nice six pack or defined toned belly and toned shape in general.

There is Annica from Sophie's fantasy, Arya slim and my possible choice, and Soraya from Amazon Warriors, incredible shape in "hard game" (but she doesn't act topless).

I remember old time with the fantastic Russlana (a tragic lost), the amazing Talananis (two of my best customs are with her) and some others from some producers that were in really good shape.

I know fit and toned girls with small breasts are not for everybody taste but, I feel a real Amazon/soldier/agent/gang-woman needs to be fit to fight. At least in my fantasy.

Do you know any producer that can film our fetish and has some actresses that style? It's me or the scene is not mainly working with that shapes? Perhaps a matter of sales?

Thanks and regards

Yog

PD: please, excuse my poor English
    PD2: I hope I don't offend any actress or producer. That's not my intention at all
Max5s

Re: Few fit actresses on scene?

Post by Max5s »

Perhaps Lena from Sophie's crew.
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

Yes, I have 3 customs with her also :)

Not seening her in videos for quite long I think...
sophie
What is your main fetish?: erotic horror
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am interested to join in this community. I have a new website with our fetish and I would like to communicate about it.
Referral: Recommanded from friends.

Post by sophie »

Amira is available, I know you like her too!

Sophie :lol: :lol:
jross

Post by jross »

I would also recommend Lora Cross, she is very fit and toned and does not have breast implants i think. I think her links are posted on her twitter.

https://twitter.com/lcrossmodel?lang=en
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

lol, I was just about to recommend Lora Cross!

She definitely does not have breast implants. She's all natural.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

sophie wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:19 am Amira is available, I know you like her too!

Sophie :lol: :lol:
Thanks Sophie, yes I'm already considering her ;)
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

Lora Cross... Thanks my friends. Really beautiful shape. I wonder if she will be able to film a custom with fake blood and wounds and with dialog... I'm going to investigate ;)

Any experience with her?
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Lora is amazing. She's done all of that in the past and she's pretty much open to anything.

I haven't messaged her on all of her platforms, but she's pretty responsive on her OnlyFans if you're interested in subscribing.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Ok I can not resist adding this.
I have been a long time fan of Annica.

Little ways back, I was able to get her, in a custom I did with Sophies.
I HAD to look at it again.
First thing that I enjoyed at the time. Seeing her hair all the way down, and hanging free.
Usually ponytail or something up.

Then slowly getting to see every naked inch of this lady.
Then having her in the shower .. May we say I fell in love all over with her again.
Orsi maybe not a fitness model. Yet her sleek, beautiful self was also in the video.

Since this is talking about Annica
Sharing few screen caps from the video
Since this section forum kind of open viewing anyone looking in.
Trying to use ones with out full clear look of her face.
Trust me n the video you get to enjoy seeing all of her.
Annica Wet Tigress
22.jpg
22.jpg (100.35 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
24.jpg
24.jpg (71.85 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
Fitness 36.jpg
Fitness 36.jpg (74.4 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
Fitness 37.jpg
Fitness 37.jpg (95.04 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
Fitness 38.jpg
Fitness 38.jpg (91.93 KiB) Viewed 5216 times
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

yog-sothoth,

If you don't mind, I am curious which Talanis customs were yours?
Her retirement is unfortunate --my personal favorite actress-- but at least she was very productive during her many years.

It sounds like you want an athletic actress. To me there are many fit actresses within several production companies but those walking around with defined abs devoted way more time and effort than someone seeking fitness.
Annica always reminded me of a competitive gymnast with her strong body.

John
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

Hi John.

Of course. My customs with Talanis were: Agent Talanis Betrayed, Talanis the loyal agent and Agent Talanis Failed rescue. Also I love (but are not mine) Talanis safe cracker and Brave Warrior. In my opinion her acting habilities, her body shape and that strange mix of tough girl acting with pretty angelic face make her my favourite.

Yes, I agree... Annica has to had a kind of Dorian Grey's picture at her home. She seems not to get old and her abs (really important for me) are the best on the scene nowadays. I have 2 customs with her already ;) and... perhaps I'll do the next one with her again.
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

Hi yog-sothoth.

Agent Talanis' Loyal Agent and Deadly Promotion to me are the hottest videos I've ever seen. The subscription allowed me to finally see Betrayed and Failed Rescue. I really like the stabbings in Failed Rescue. It appears you prefer Talanis in low-rise jeans and bare feat. Who wouldn't, right! The sexy spy look always appeals that bit extra to me so Talanis in her stiletto boots and a mini skirt is breathtaking.

Talanis performs the dying moment beautifully. That last second when she fades away. Sashura, who usually has trouble not smiling (which is fine; Annabelle at Crime House has the same humor), surprisingly also performs that last second quite beautifully. Sashura also performs the blood out of her mouth, especially after being speared a lot, incredibly well. Maybe one of the best I've seen.

John
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I agree that Talanis put in some great performances. I really enjoyed the videos Yog had produced, and enjoyed the way Talanis' portrayed getting shot or stabbed in the belly. IMHO, she's one of the sexiest women to work in this genre
yog-sothoth

Post by yog-sothoth »

Hi and thanks John and Max ;)

Yes, I love low rise jeans. It gives the girl a kind of street fight appearence. Not sophisticated just "ok, here I'm let's do the job". Specially like tanned skin in cotrast with clear low rise jeasns. That's fantastic for me. From time to time, also cargo pants :excited:

In my opinion, Talanis was on the top 5 of all actresses on scene. Her girlish face, her acting skills and her tight toned shape made her a perfect option for me. I regret myself for no having made a couple more customs with her. Also missed to commission a video with Russlana. I was so sad to knew her demise.

I have a custom with Annabelle of Crime House. The video was not produced as I wrotte it (it has happened to me a couple of times, don't know exactly why) but I like it a lot.

I hope Wanda, who has a real beautiful toned belly, agreed to play topless and showing her face. Also Soraya from Amazon Combat has a great shape and lovely belly... Waiting if she accepts topless sometimes ;)

In general I'm waiting until summer arrives ( I prefer my one or two customs filmed with tanned actresses) and crossing my fingers hoping an actress with a ripped 6 pack and able to act topless appears on the scene ;D