I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I finished the payment process, it was quite expensive but I wanted to try it and it is worth of it. This time it is a F VS F fighting to the death scenario starring 4 beautiful actresses : Elizaveta Isaeva, Marry Ann, Annabelle and Tatiana.

It will not be the "fighting scenario" like we saw it before in the Crime House studio, it is a new genre and a new type of fighting scenario. It is very scripted and detailed, I wrote everything !

Usually fighting scenario in the fetish market has not much story, only the fighting scenes and not much scenes before the fight. This one from me has a little storyline before the fights scenes begin, to make it more exciting and intriguing.

All I can say for now is that there will be hot wrestling actions, strangulations (manual strangulation with two hands (maybe Dastrangler will love that... Me too !!! Rear Naked Choke etc...). There will be two deaths, one spared and one winner. The fight will be in 1 VS 1. The rule of the fight : The fight last until the death or the capitulation of the adversary with the permission to put to death the fighter after her capitulation. The winner gets a huge amount of money : 10 000 000 $.

The fight organization is in MMA type, it is legal by law and it is not in underground, therefore many audience around the world are watching the fights in LIVE.

I hope it will be a success, like DEATH GAME 2. I put in this upcoming custom all my wanted fetish in a F VS F fighting scenario !
B0RISSS

Re: I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

Post by B0RISSS »

Sounds excellent! I can't wait to see it1
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Re: I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

Ugine said me that my custom is in the shooting process and it will be released in the month of July !

Can't wait to see it in the perfect state ! :excited:
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Post by red_dog_7 »

That sounds awesome. I will be on the lookout for it.

He is shooting 2 customs for me, one a big spy battle which he is working on now. Then he is going to shoot Scarecrows 3 for me in August...
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

What are the costumes? Shirt, high heels stockings I hope/
Totallibertarianism

Hi,

My Custom is still not released, I contacted Ugine last week and he confirmed me again that my custom will be released this month, so I'm still waiting the release of my 4th custom and hoping it will be the greatest one...

The fighters will be wearing bikinis in bare legs as my wanted fetish on it. The girls will be fighting and squeezing out as hell and I put some "sadistic perverted" elements in it.

There will be 3 fights (2 deaths and 1 spared) and some story sequences before the little tournament.
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Post by Advocate »

We feel the emotions of anticipation and soon the premiere.
25th of July we’re here with my assistant and want to spend or time in communication at forum in public space, not only via private emails or messengers. So if you have questions to our production, about our customs, about our politic in business, about our art you’re welcome with your questions. Also we can write our opinion and updates about every custom in process of production and about plans to this season and till the end of the year.
If you have more private questions about new customs reviews you can contact us do darkroomspr@gmail.com
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

Advocate wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:45 am We feel the emotions of anticipation and soon the premiere.
25th of July we’re here with my assistant and want to spend or time in communication at forum in public space, not only via private emails or messengers. So if you have questions to our production, about our customs, about our politic in business, about our art you’re welcome with your questions. Also we can write our opinion and updates about every custom in process of production and about plans to this season and till the end of the year.
If you have more private questions about new customs reviews you can contact us do darkroomspr@gmail.com
Will it be done through this forum or somewhere else?
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Post by Advocate »

Hi! You can write us everywhere. If you have public questions about production we answer here. If you have private questions about customs you can contact us darkroomspr@gmail.com

Thanks!
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.

Post by zooz »

Ok, first question.
Any chance to see a movie produced by you guys (not custom movie) in Moscow series. You have invested in that robohand, sad to see it only used once :P

Second question:
Spaceship Indigo, it's been a long time since last movie was produced. Will we see a continuation in this series?
Totallibertarianism

I contacted Ugine for my custom, it is still not released but will be very soon, 100 % in august. I said him to take the time to finish it correctly and perfectly and that I'm not in hurry as I prefer better movie than bad movie released quickly.

My custom is not a clip of just 20 - 30 minutes of length, as my last custom Death Game 2 it has very long in length, a big one that will be released.
footstrangle
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy strangling and feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment and share comments on movies and fantasies.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by footstrangle »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:48 pm I contacted Ugine for my custom, it is still not released but will be very soon, 100 % in august. I said him to take the time to finish it correctly and perfectly and that I'm not in hurry as I prefer better movie than bad movie released quickly.

My custom is not a clip of just 20 - 30 minutes of length, as my last custom Death Game 2 it has very long in length, a big one that will be released.
Was yours already shot? They told me mine is this month. I understand the delay on mine. 7 actresses. And almost half of them end up beheaded, so it’s a complicated video to shoot and edit.
Totallibertarianism

footstrangle wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:38 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:48 pm I contacted Ugine for my custom, it is still not released but will be very soon, 100 % in august. I said him to take the time to finish it correctly and perfectly and that I'm not in hurry as I prefer better movie than bad movie released quickly.

Was yours already shot? They told me mine is this month. I understand the delay on mine. 7 actresses. And almost half of them end up beheaded, so it’s a complicated video to shoot and edit.
Hi,

Ugine said me that the shooting of my custom was in may-june 2023, my custom had to be released in July but had took more time so will be released in august.

He also said me that in the month of july they were not much working, maybe they were in vacation but they are completely back to work for the month of august.

I'm still waiting the release of my custom entitled "DEATH MATCH", if the custom is a success for me (it would turn on me a lot), I have another fight to the death scenario in my mind for a new custom that I will order it in september - october if not I will order another story completely different one (I have a lot of storylines in my mind !).
gemouk

Post by gemouk »

zooz wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:50 pm
Second question:
Spaceship Indigo, it's been a long time since last movie was produced. Will we see a continuation in this series?
I can give some info on that front - those Spaceship Indigo movies were my customs, really glad you liked them!

They were expensive but Ugine and his team did an INCREDIBLE job of turning the scripts into movies - production quality was amazing, and I love the way these turned out. And Ugine is such a great guy to deal with, he's so creative.

And the good news is that, yes, I commissioned another instalment of the Indigo story with Ugine, so there will be another story.

It was ordered and paid for quite a while ago now - so this one has been a long time coming but Ugine has always delivered and never let me down so I'm sure it will be coming soon!

The production of these movies involves a lot of FX and post, not to mention the complex shoots on set, so all the chapters have taken quite a while to deliver but I never mind waiting for his work... it's always worth waiting for.
zooz

Post by zooz »

gemouk wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:14 pm
zooz wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:50 pm
Second question:
I can give some info on that front - those Spaceship Indigo movies were my customs, really glad you liked them!

They were expensive but Ugine and his team did an INCREDIBLE job of turning the scripts into movies - production quality was amazing, and I love the way these turned out. And Ugine is such a great guy to deal with, he's so creative.

And the good news is that, yes, I commissioned another instalment of the Indigo story with Ugine, so there will be another story.

It was ordered and paid for quite a while ago now - so this one has been a long time coming but Ugine has always delivered and never let me down so I'm sure it will be coming soon!

The production of these movies involves a lot of FX and post, not to mention the complex shoots on set, so all the chapters have taken quite a while to deliver but I never mind waiting for his work... it's always worth waiting for.
That is great to hear. Looking forward to it!