I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

Post by Totallibertarianism »

News update :

Ugine and his assistant said me that actresses Tatiana and Annabelle are no more available for privates reasons ! (They said me what the reasons). Therefore I changed Tatiana and Annabelle for Kira Sekira and Demonica for my upcoming custom.

It will not be a great changing for my scenario as the main protagonistes are still there and when I chose Annabelle and Tatiana for my scenario in the beginning, I had some hesitations. But it is still a little disappointment to not seeing them in my custom.

The assistant of Ugine said me the sudden leaving of Annabelle and Tatiana from the Crime House studio was the main reason of the delay of my custom's release !

But the good news is that they will finish the shooting today and my movie will be released before August 27th, that's what they said me.

Tatiana and Annabelle are no more available for customs, they left Crime House studio, at least Annabelle temporarily but for a long time...and for privates reasons.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: I ordered my 4th custom with the Crime House studio starring 4 beautiful actresses !

Post by consigni »

I'm really sorry to hear about Tatiana and Annabelle leaving Crime House.

Tatiana was so impressively good in 'Cobra. Last Night.' that I was certain her character would recur.

Annabelle, playing the police photographer, was also particularly outstanding in this episode...
I'm gutted that I won't see her being murdered, stripped, posed and photographed in a later instalment.

DAMN!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

I'm planning to make another big custom for september and october, I have two stories in my mind but it will depend on how will be my upcoming custom "DEATH MATCH", if my upcoming custom would turn me on very well and would be very satisfying for me, that's means a success for me, I will order another fighting to the death scenario with Crime House studio. If not I will order another storyline custom, I have many exciting storylines to make them in customs movies.

I have a F VS F story in a police investigator against a sadistic pervert lesbian who kills beautiful women in a gruesome way, in a serial murders. I have all the details in my mind.

And another story, a F VS F fighting to the death scenario, beautiful fighter VS sadistic fighter and a lesbian pervert killer, in a crazy TV show entertainment !

I will have to write all the stories with details and send them to Ugine !
heyhey11
What is your main fetish?: Shootings w/ leg show
Why do you want to join this forum?: read posts, check new vid/photo productions
Referral: bluestone

Post by heyhey11 »

Love the Spaceship Indigo clips. Looking forward to the next one!
Totallibertarianism

Hi,

I received the movie "DEATH MATCH" today at twelve o'clock, all I can say is that it was wonderful !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Of course there is some negative points as all custom movies can not be perfect at 100 %, for example the manual strangulation death was not done perfectly as I told it but they did exactly what I asked them, with only very little imperfections and of course the changing of the casting in the last moment...

Elizaveta Isaeva is a very hot woman !!! I will surely retake her in another custom !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

I will rewatch my custom again and again this night, it turn me on a lot !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

Advocate will surely post the release of my custom tomorrow or monday !
Totallibertarianism

My custom "DEATH MATCH" is finally officially released on nicheclips store !!! => https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

:excited: :excited: :excited: Good enjoy !!!

I'm starting another custom to make, another fighting to the death scenario with more spices !!! :excited:
Totallibertarianism

My custom "DEATH MATCH" was in the 1st top daily selling for two days and then suddenly it disappeared from the list ! Maybe the selling of my custom reached a maximum peak ! LOL !

Anyway, I started another custom to make with the Crime House Studio, it will be another fighting to the death scenario with more "spice", I'm planning to take this time the beautiful Sonya Krueger and also I want to retake Kira Sekira, she was wonderful playing as a sadist lesbian villainess ! :excited:
Totallibertarianism

My custom "DEATH MATCH" is finally released on Gumroad here =>

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/nshuoi

The price is slightly lower than in nicheclips store : 17 $