What made you discover your fetishes?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

experiencedpirate
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, choking, asphyxiation, near snuff but not to point of snuff (if that makes sense)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Not many forums, so I wanted to check this out
Referral: Ecosia search engine

What made you discover your fetishes?

Post by experiencedpirate »

For me, it was a pirated version of Going Under (1998) I came across online.
The movie hit all three: bondage, chloroform, and most of all strangulation.
Thank you for reading.

-piratedsailing
Snuff Princess

Re: What made you discover your fetishes?

Post by Snuff Princess »

My fantasies started when I was around 7 or 8 and I'd play games with kids at school and summer camp. I've talked about this before, but one of those games that is very memorable to me was a Star Trek one (TNG was all the rage back then). We would pretend to be officers on the bridge crew or off on an away mission and I always liked being "killed" and then having them drag me around and try to revive me. It was just silly and fun, but I'm pretty sure that's when the seeds were planted.

Later on when I was 12, I saw the movie "Alien 3" and the morgue scene where Ripley is examining Newt really got me going. She and I were the same age and I loved the way Ripley treated her and I started imaging myself dead in her place.
The Mistress of Deadly Desires!
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

I remember “killing” a girls Barbie when I was young. My gi joe shot her
Sapphic_
What is your main fetish?: Decapitation, slow & sensual stabbing, the combined act of snuff & lovemaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discovered this forum more or less accidentally while trying to find Julianapostata's works after he left DA -- perused the topics and was hooked :)
Referral: Same as above -- trying to find Julianapostata's works after Fetnoir's dissolution

Post by Sapphic_ »

Snuff Princess wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:23 am We would pretend to be officers on the bridge crew or off on an away mission and I always liked being "killed" and then having them drag me around and try to revive me. It was just silly and fun, but I'm pretty sure that's when the seeds were planted.
That sounds absolutely endearing :)

For me, I'd long been intrigued but it was Deviant artist Julianapostata's gladiatrix series that finally tripped the "switch" -- especially the scenes of lesbians slowly (and sensually) decapitating their defeated opponents. Then came The World is Not Enough and that wonderful scene where Elektra tortures bond on the garrotte chair while sitting on his lap and kissing him -- it was such a powerful scene that excited me to the core. The only way it could get better is if someone were to re-create it with two women -- and no one coming to the rescue at the last second :)
JohnVillain

Post by JohnVillain »

experiencedpirate wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:44 pm For me, it was a pirated version of Going Under (1998) I came across online.
Saints row 3 mission party time in which you shoot up a rival gangs pool party and the rival gang uses there own strippers as human shields (the player can also do this if he chooses to make the bimbos useful in the gunfight) which are promptly mowed down by both sides.

Also Crank 2
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

I don't think I discovered them-- they were already there. The first sex fantasies I ever had were already rather snuff/necro. Which brought me to speculate about a possible residue from some prior incarnation, if you're into that sort of thing. I really can't explain it. I'd have preferred being hardwired in some other manner, but you get what you get.
Barefoot Bandit

Post by Barefoot Bandit »

Playing Wink Murder with my friends, including my crush.
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

When I saw the beautiful Sharon Stone get shot in the head in Total Recall. Love the reaction, the close up of her body with the seeping bullet hole, and also later when her body gets turned over and her neck is stroked. I also love how she is dressed in the scene. The entire scene from her being held at gunpoint to her being shot and the close up of her dead body was an instant turn on, and is one of my most rewatched scenes of all time.

I probably shouldn't have been 12 when I first watched it though.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Don't know. It's always been with me to one degree or another as far back as I can remember, which dates back to the age of around 3. Some of my earliest memories are of being aroused whenever certain heroines in the cartoons I watched (e.g., Teela, She-Ra, Scarlett in G.I. Joe) were placed in mortal peril or appeared to be dead when they were rendered unconscious.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

I guess I've always been excited by BAD GIRLS and their defeat/demise... from the Wicked Queens and witches in Fairy Tales paying horribly for their evils, etc.

When I was about 10, I would go to the barn and strip naked and pretend to be an Indian shot by a cowboy and rolled around in the hay doing a death scene! It was FUN. :D

Jimbo
bassSlayer

Post by bassSlayer »

JohnVillain wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:10 pm
experiencedpirate wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:44 pm For me, it was a pirated version of Going Under (1998) I came across online.
Saints row 3 mission party time in which you shoot up a rival gangs pool party and the rival gang uses there own strippers as human shields (the player can also do this if he chooses to make the bimbos useful in the gunfight) which are promptly mowed down by both sides.

Also Crank 2
Same here. Games def were a source for me too, Saints Row were great, also the Elite Guards in Return to Castle Wolfenstein were a big one. And the strippers/babes of the Duke Nukem series. Even in the new version with the Wholesom Twins, just got me.
banjo
What is your main fetish?: Women in peril. Death by shooting is a prefernce followed closely by execution in a hail of arrows. Victims should be naked or skimpily dressed
Why do you want to join this forum?: To see various ideas from other members both male and female on my main fetish.
Referral: Surfing the 'net

Post by banjo »

I think I always had a death fetish, mainly doing the killing rather than being killed, stemming from my preteen days playing cowboys and Indians with the kids around the neighborhood. It wasn't until years later I hired the video (VHS) Satan's Blade, that it all came to the fore. The opening shooting scene did it for me and as the movie progressed, so did my excitement, and I've been excited ever since when i find similar movies and the various sites that specialize in that genre, and there is lots of them too.