Girls with Guns! Looking for an old video...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

B0RISSS

Girls with Guns! Looking for an old video...

Post by B0RISSS »

Hi guys i have been a silent member here for years. I just love so much of what is posted here!

I am looking for a video from years ago. It is a short video. It shows 5-6 girls getting dressed very sexy for a battle. I remember a very sexy blonde and several sexy brunettes. They get dressed and grab their weapons and leave the stylishly lit locker room. The first two leave first and we see them shot by something that turns them into a liquid i believe, then the other 2-3 come out and suffer the same fate. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Also around the same same time several years ago was a video posted from i believe from an Italian variety show, it showed a very sexy blonde bimbo in a bikini. and she was shot I think in some type of comedic fashion.

Any tip or hint of where I can find either of these would be greatly appreciated!
morbius

Re: Girls with Guns! Looking for an old video...

Post by morbius »

Hi Borisss,

I think the scene you are thinking of is from Silicon Assassin episode 3. It's a strange show with original Battlestar Galactica legend Richard Hatch. Episode three has the scene you are thinking of, from about 10 mins in. But I suggest you watch from the beginning, the episode is stuffed with dead skirts!

B0RISSS

Re: Girls with Guns! Looking for an old video...

Post by B0RISSS »

Wow AMAZING! That is it! Thank you so much! :supes: