Interpol Agent Ragna, scene theory

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

BRUTINOVA
What is your main fetish?: Cop, army girls defeated
Why do you want to join this forum?: To share fantasies and material with like minded guys
Referral: Via yahoogroup abouy spyfetish

Interpol Agent Ragna, scene theory

Post by BRUTINOVA »

Ragna Sigrun was my first dead femme, the spark that got me into female army, agent, paramilitary deaths which is still my main focus today.

Her scene in Assassins, has yet to be topped in my personal rankings. Besides it being my magical debut into deadskirts territory, I found that there was a je ne sais quoi to this clip, and after I put the magnifying glass ion it I would like some opinions from my distinguished brethren. :approve:

First off I feel there is a passive aggressive energy to the Interpol's agent entire ordeal.

She is dressed hyper sexy, a shorter very saucy mini skirt for her skirtsuit and stilettos combination... I don't think any serious agency would have that as a regulation uniform specially if you need agility while on pursuit of a hitman.
My take is that our blonde agent is being used as an example, a sort of this is what you get for being too sexy and lustful on duty

She has no protagonism in her defeat, all the attention is taken away by her male partner.

Banderas even interrupts her kissing and doesn't ever look at her directly, even when he shoots her in the gut. It's almost like he is offended and disgusted by her behavior, and the male agent is his shield against her.

[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]

If Banderas played a gay hitman it would be very believable because next when he comes to inspect the damage he doesn't do the classic sweeping the blonde hair of the dead woman's face, instead he just brusquely takes her weapon away and doesn't even take a minute to admire the pantyhosed Icelandic hams peeking out the skirt begging to be felt up.

[image][/image]

Now the most damming part is this unnecessary sequence of the dead dude being dragged away from under her, agent Stilettos already has a disheveled look but the way she bumps her head on the floor as her partner in hornyness is taken away is really pathetic, insulting and sort of putting her in her place. What can be more humiliating than being a hot blonde Intel agent and being passed over for some dork. To me it's like the director winking at us saying, barbies shouldn't play with fire and stay professional.

[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]

Finally we have the final part of her embarrassment, she is being dragged into a hotel room from behind by the hands!

[image][/image]

Again we are denied a leg drag that would showcase her beautiful gams and provide us with an upskirt for the ages but and I mean BUT couldn't our Spanish gentleman not have a softer touch with her. He could have over the shoulder carried her off or at least given the classic damsel cradle carry., but none of that! Her skirt is picking up dust and she is dropped in a corner that obstructs the view of half her body. Didn't our shield maiden deserve to be placed on the nice soft bed after dying a hero... ?

[image][/image]
[image][/image]
[image][/image]

So my conclusion is that the deliberate sexualizing of Ragnas attire and then the rough nature of how she is treated and her femininity ignored is sort of a tease by the director.

It's my favorite scene of all time because it achieves what few clips have, a bombshell being treated like what she is, an agent, no mercy, no special treatment but , we, the deadskirt fans get to enjoy it in our little private world.
It's like a secret gift from the director to us.

What do you guys think ? :pc:
femfan

Re: Interpol Agent Ragna, scene theory

Post by femfan »

I think Banderas is acting like a professional assassin and not a serial killer. This is just business to him and the director portrayed it as such.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I loved your frame-by-frame approach to what I, too, thought was actually a sexy killing, even if it was fast and quite obscured by the male agent. With our interests, we'd have done a better job exposing and pulling and stashing her body, of course, but it still was a most interesting clip and in my collection for a LONG time!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Chicle2020

Post by Chicle2020 »

What I really love is how her tights covered skirted thighs wiggle as Antonio removes the gun :love:

Post mortem tease :X