Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

fcolli172024
What is your main fetish?: Young and pretty females lying dead or unconscious (Bye Bye Birdie's "Honestly Sincere" finale is just as good as any pile of "dead" females.) More is better. I prefer eyes to be closed. Mini-skirts or shorts, sleeveless shirts enhance the image.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to share images I find on the internet with others who also like erotic death images, and also check out referrals of other sites with similar images.
Referral: I was once a member of Necrobabes, and followed the Deadskirts website while it was operational. I found this site while searching for Deadskirts.

Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in

Post by fcolli172024 »

There was an episode of "Laugh-in" in which two mini-skirted women walked past a gangster with a pistol, who shoots them both and they fall dead. Then a cop approaches the gangsters and politely asks him to turn himself in, then walks away. Has anyone else seen this? I noticed several Laugh-in episodes on YouTube, but if anyone has seen this particular skit, can you tell me which episode to look for? I am reviewing many episodes, with no luck so far.
B0RISSS

Re: Rowan & Martin's Laugh-in

Post by B0RISSS »

Sounds AWESOME! I'd love to se that! There was also an Italian or Spanish comedic variety show, It had two beautiful bimbos in Bikini's they are in a bank and they are both shot dead. I'm pretty sure i saw it here. I've been trying to find it for years!
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Would love to see that. Please share it if you find it sometime.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

fcolli172024 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:01 pm There was an episode of "Laugh-in" in which two mini-skirted women walked past a gangster with a pistol, who shoots them both and they fall dead. Then a cop approaches the gangsters and politely asks him to turn himself in, then walks away. Has anyone else seen this? I noticed several Laugh-in episodes on YouTube, but if anyone has seen this particular skit, can you tell me which episode to look for? I am reviewing many episodes, with no luck so far.
I vaguely remember this one. So I am pretty sure it existed.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

B0RISSS wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:02 pm Sounds AWESOME! I'd love to se that! There was also an Italian or Spanish comedic variety show, It had two beautiful bimbos in Bikini's they are in a bank and they are both shot dead. I'm pretty sure i saw it here. I've been trying to find it for years!
This sounds like a skit from the Spanish language variety show: Desmagrudados.

That vaguely translates as 'People who sleep late.'

What I remember is a bank robbery scene in which, I believe, a policeman shoots his girlfriend, or something. She was in a bikini. I think that had at least two female deaths. I'll keep looking.

I did find this one. It is a comedic sketch comparing the effectiveness of English police with the effectiveness of Mexican police.
At the end of the sketch the Mexican policeman shoots all the hostages, including several females.
Link:
B0RISSS

Post by B0RISSS »

That is great! thank you for finding that and posting it for us! I will look for the specific clip I remember! I really appreciate it! :supes:
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

LOTS of the wonderful Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In skits are available in YouU TOOB and easily searchable, even some with sexy deaths! And searching is FUN! I searched in vain a long time for the quick "Hung Jury" bit though; it must have been too controversial........................elsullo
fcolli172024
What is your main fetish?: Young and pretty females lying dead or unconscious (Bye Bye Birdie's "Honestly Sincere" finale is just as good as any pile of "dead" females.) More is better. I prefer eyes to be closed. Mini-skirts or shorts, sleeveless shirts enhance the image.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to share images I find on the internet with others who also like erotic death images, and also check out referrals of other sites with similar images.
Referral: I was once a member of Necrobabes, and followed the Deadskirts website while it was operational. I found this site while searching for Deadskirts.

Post by fcolli172024 »

I found the episode in question. Look for season 1, episode 7 on YT, and FF to 44:10. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to download using 4K Video Downloader, so I hope that they don't take it down in the future. Unfortunately, several good shows that I found on the Internet Archive have been removed from that site.

Does anyone recall any other skits worth looking for?
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Here is the Laugh In sketch in question, on YouTube:

Link:

at about 44:22 point.