How did I end up like this??

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Re: How did I end up like this??

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Well, I wasn't thinking because I was too busy choking on my own blood.

I couldn't even remember to check for typos :D

:X :X
gold

Post by gold »

Caint wait for this scenario and if you can interact with Sharon agian please do.....Ambush was one great production and this did not happen by accident.Am sure she interpreted your direction and for her debut excelled.More please. exceptional work.G
Dalila di Capri

gold wrote:Caint wait for this scenario and if you can interact with Sharon agian please do.....Ambush was one great production and this did not happen by accident.Am sure she interpreted your direction and for her debut excelled.More please. exceptional work.G
Thank you so much Gold.

As I said before I auditioned and rejected a lot of pretty actresses before I picked Sharon for "Ambush". She is a real beauty and a wonderful actress in the method tradition.

I intend to stay in touch with her and also find others of that quality.

I am as picky about my co-stars as (Mr X) is about his FX.

Whether I am looking for a strong silent type such as the former marine who played my muscular killer in the Showgirl series, a beautiful new discovery such as Sharon , or I am working with such already well know actresses as Debbie D, I want to make sure that the acting is always intense and strong.

This is not to say that our FX are not a consideration or that they will not continue to improve. They have and they will.

But a Grotto Production is first and foremost about acting and strong beautiful female characters.

That is a promise I will always keep.

Baci :X
gold

Post by gold »

It had all your energy and it carries over to your co stars performance.It was like a acting lesson in a strange venue and Sharon got it .You gave her great early lines that set the mood ,and your retribution lines were classic.Its nice to see rehersed reactions and the get on your knees idea is very original.Your intial confrontation also was unexpected and both your and hers determination to get revenge is sure not a passive victim or routine shooting. It also would have been cool to offer Sharon a smoke to relax her fears and then pay her back with a lead surprise, Bravo
Dalila di Capri

Thank you once again Gold

And now it is time to reveal the murderer in my little mystery.

It is none other than the one and only...

Ms.Debbie D

Shown here with a very upset stomach ;-)

baci :X
Attachments
Oooh that has to hurt...and I ought to know!
Oooh that has to hurt...and I ought to know!
Debbie D gutted 1.jpg (32.85 KiB) Viewed 5796 times