Tights/ pantyhose

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tightshunter64

Tights/ pantyhose

Post by tightshunter64 »

Hi I'm new here but have always had a tights fetish and always had a thing for seeing the wearer's of tights meet their demise.
I have numerous fantasies and stories I'd love to share if anyone is interested.
Thankyou
afasdafas01
What is your main fetish?: Space pilot girls exploding
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find more content I'm interested in
Referral: Randomly

Re: Tights/ pantyhose

Post by afasdafas01 »

I have this interest in combination with space pilot girls. Girls wearing pantyhose exploding in a spaceship.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21274

If you know about any characters meeting their demise like that, who also wear pantyhose, I am looking for that. As for me, if you are into anime or just the art style, here are a few characters like that who wear pantyhose:
- Mia Alice from Dangaioh
- Mirei G. Colder from Virus Buster Serge

They do not meet their demise, but maybe you are interested in seeing them anyway. I am looking for similar characters who actually meet their demise in a space battle.

Also, if you did not know about nyloninfilm.com, it is a huge database, and there might be characters who you might be interested in.
Red_skirt

Re: Tights/ pantyhose

Post by Red_skirt »

afasdafas01 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:23 am I have this interest in combination with space pilot girls. Girls wearing pantyhose exploding in a spaceship.

Thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21274

If you know about any characters meeting their demise like that, who also wear pantyhose, I am looking for that. As for me, if you are into anime or just the art style, here are a few characters like that who wear pantyhose:
- Mia Alice from Dangaioh
- Mirei G. Colder from Virus Buster Serge

They do not meet their demise, but maybe you are interested in seeing them anyway. I am looking for similar characters who actually meet their demise in a space battle.

Also, if you did not know about nyloninfilm.com, it is a huge database, and there might be characters who you might be interested in.
This is a rare and "hot" fantasy, I like it very much. Realization of inevitable fate, as the ship's shield drop to zero, would cause a lot of uncomortable squirming behind the consoles.
Star Trek would be much better, if they had added a few more lost exploding ships, and shots of unfortunate crew members realizing their coming fate 🔥💥

Added a couple of blue screen production shots of an old Scifi parody movie Star Wreck. Low bugdet fan movie with surprisingly good cgi for its time and a lot of planned and unplanned bad humour and acting. But also a lot of girls in skirt uniforms, and all of them end up evaporated