Suzanne Somers

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Suzanne Somers

Post by Crazzeedave »

Has passed away at the age of 76
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Re: Suzanne Somers

Post by Jason »

She was the star of my absolute favorite mainstream scene, the unforgettable "Pool Girl" from Magnum Force (1973). She will be missed.
speak376

Post by speak376 »

R.I.P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super-z
What is your main fetish?: I love leotards! With that I love the fictional drama of a strong confident super-heroine facing her imminent demise wearing what I consider to be a hot sexy costume.
Why do you want to join this forum?: community with like minded folks so I can discuss common fetish and learn more about videos that include my fetish for super-heroines
Referral: linked from search but I have known about you a long time

Post by super-z »

Oh No! One of my favorite icons of the 1970's, R.I.P. Suzanne
thx1139a
What is your main fetish?: So many options, all good... strong preference for the subject to be at least topless.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been a member for years... it's interesting to find out what others with similar interests think on these subjects and share information.
Referral: It was loooong ago... I have no idea now.

Post by thx1139a »

Jason wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:28 pm She was the star of my absolute favorite mainstream scene, the unforgettable "Pool Girl" from Magnum Force (1973). She will be missed.
Unbelievably hot scene for its time and still holds up today... I wonder what she had to do for her audition... "Okay, take off your top and pretend to be shot..."