I hope this is ok

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

I hope this is ok

Post by Crazzeedave »

DELETED BY FF ADMIN!

Links to pirate sites are never allowed, nor are videos that appear to feature minors in death scenes!

FF Admin
Max5s

Re: I hope this is ok

Post by Max5s »

It's not ok.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Sorry
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Crazzeedave wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:55 pmSorry
{Site Name Deleted by FF ADmin} is a pirate site that regularly puts up videos and movies obtained from questionable sources without copywrite permission. It is pirates that are driving good proper quality production companies out of business (like Michelle's 'Chokechamber', I still miss it).
So, if you are ever going through {Site Name Deleted by FF ADmin} or Youtube and come across a movie which you think is up there without the original producers permission, please send them a privat Email or notification of your discovery so that they can check it out for themselves. Even {Site Name Deleted by FF ADmin} are finally starting to catch on and remove said errant videos, but only if the original producers of the movies complains to them.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, and it sometimes takes a LOT of producers' time away from producing in order to file these DMCA Takedown Notices with these various sites. I will have any of my videos taken down from these pirate sites, because otherwise I might as well pack it in like several other community producers already have. The community would then have no more new Bluestone videos to enjoy ever! I don't want to stop producing, but every time someone puts up our videos and people download them, it takes money out of my future production budgets. Sometimes it takes me 2 hours a day to put together and file these Takedown Notices... time I could be spending on producing more videos! Plus, no one is doing themselves a favour going to these pirate sites. When I do visit them to check for my videos, my anti-virus software goes crazy. It protects me, because I never download from these sites. Anyone who does deserves to have their computers infected with the trojans and other malware that they are probably also downloading. As far as I'm concerned, anyone who I find uploading or downloading my videos illegally will be banned for life from all of my sites, including FF.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com