Bra and panties

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Panty_Maniac88
What is your main fetish?: Main fetish is panties. Mainly satin bras and panties (not into thongs). Upskirt panty peeks, see thru shirts showing bras, tight black leggings/yoga pants (hopefully with panty lines).
Death fetish fantasy would be groping, molesting them, groping more, then strangulation or blunt hit to the head
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join to meet and have casual fantasy chats with others that have similar fetishes
Referral: I was referred by another member super-z

Bra and panties

Post by Panty_Maniac88 »

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I enjoy topics such as "Home Invasion", where the surprised girl is stripped (many possible ways for this to happen) to her bra and panties and then tied up and defenseless. She is used and abused roughly. Hair pulling, physical abuse, made to say "I love you" to assailant as she is strangled with her pantyhose.
This is one of many fantasy stories. I really do enjoy and get turned on when the female is wearing her bra and panties, and touched, violated, abused, etc.
Is there anyone else who has similar fetishes like mine? If so, I'd love to hear from you ;-)
super-z
What is your main fetish?: I love leotards! With that I love the fictional drama of a strong confident super-heroine facing her imminent demise wearing what I consider to be a hot sexy costume.
Why do you want to join this forum?: community with like minded folks so I can discuss common fetish and learn more about videos that include my fetish for super-heroines
Referral: linked from search but I have known about you a long time

Re: Bra and panties

Post by super-z »

Panty_Maniac88 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:33 am Hi everyone. I'm new here and I enjoy topics such as "Home Invasion", where the surprised girl is stripped (many possible ways for this to happen) to her bra and panties and then tied up and defenseless. She is used and abused roughly. Hair pulling, physical abuse, made to say "I love you" to assailant as she is strangled with her pantyhose.
This is one of many fantasy stories. I really do enjoy and get turned on when the female is wearing her bra and panties, and touched, violated, abused, etc.
Is there anyone else who has similar fetishes like mine? If so, I'd love to hear from you ;-)
Hi PM88, I could be interested... ;-)
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

You paint a delightfully erotic picture of the bra-and-panties scenario...! Worth thinking about in the next production! Thanks!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Panty_Maniac88
What is your main fetish?: Main fetish is panties. Mainly satin bras and panties (not into thongs). Upskirt panty peeks, see thru shirts showing bras, tight black leggings/yoga pants (hopefully with panty lines).
Death fetish fantasy would be groping, molesting them, groping more, then strangulation or blunt hit to the head
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join to meet and have casual fantasy chats with others that have similar fetishes
Referral: I was referred by another member super-z

Post by Panty_Maniac88 »

tommygun wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:05 pm You paint a delightfully erotic picture of the bra-and-panties scenario...! Worth thinking about in the next production! Thanks!
Hi tommygun. Glad I could help with some ideas ;-)