Getting rid of this

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Unacceptance

Getting rid of this

Post by Unacceptance »

I wonder how I can get rid of this part of me? Anyone ever tried? I am ashamed of it. I sometimes hate myself for having such fantasies. Any advice would be appreciated.
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Re: Getting rid of this

Post by xahma »

Considering how early this "kink" started for me, I doubt there's any getting rid of it for any of us. It's likely given to us from birth — just like heterosexuality or homosexuality. (At least for cases like mine)

Why be ashamed of it, if you know you're a good person and fantasies are just fantasies? We cannot help what we like, but we can help what we do.

Anyhow, don't be so bothered by the society's view on certain things if you have your morality in check. The loudest voice in the society can be mostly made up of the voices of people who indulge in their ignorance and receive their moral conclusions from cultural indoctrination or virtue signals, instead of undertaking their own contemplation.

So what I'm trying to say is: It is respectable that you've thought about things and felt shame. That is what most people on this planet are not willing to do! But be comforted in knowing that there's no such thing as an inherently evil "part of you".
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

xahma wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:55 pm Considering how early this "kink" started for me, I doubt there's any getting rid of it for any of us. It's likely given to us from birth — just like heterosexuality or homosexuality. (At least for cases like mine)

Why be ashamed of it, if you know you're a good person and fantasies are just fantasies? We cannot help what we like, but we can help what we do.

Anyhow, don't be so bothered by the society's view on certain things if you have your morality in check. The loudest voice in the society can be mostly made up of the voices of people who indulge in their ignorance and receive their moral conclusions from cultural indoctrination or virtue signals, instead of undertaking their own contemplation.

So what I'm trying to say is: It is respectable that you've thought about things and felt shame. That is what most people on this planet are not willing to do! But be comforted in knowing that there's no such thing as an inherently evil "part of you".
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, my morality is definitely in check, but I started feeling worse about myself when things changed in my country. :cry:
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

Unacceptance wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:13 am
xahma wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:55 pm Considering how early this "kink" started for me, I doubt there's any getting rid of it for any of us. It's likely given to us from birth — just like heterosexuality or homosexuality. (At least for cases like mine)

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, my morality is definitely in check, but I started feeling worse about myself when things changed in my country. :cry:
What kind of things?