Best headshot scene ever?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Re: Best headshot scene ever?

Post by xahma »

HoleInTheHead wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:26 am
xahma wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:03 pm Animation3.gif
Someone posted this in the DS discord, no clue where it's from but it's beautiful.
According to this poster https://youtu.be/MK7hMPG-mWU?si=htoRxKMXJd0Yjxxj, this clip is from NCIS: Los Angeles S13E21.
Damn, thanks!
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

billster wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:47 am Two scenes from 'From Paris with love' with a bald John Travolta

Thanks! Love the second one in particular!

I also love this Total Recall recreation. I wish there was more of these.

billster

Post by billster »

Thats a good remake
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

billster wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:19 am Thats a good remake
Indeed, it is. She's also very pretty
DeadinHose
What is your main fetish?: Pantyhose, tights
Why do you want to join this forum?: topics
Referral: lurker

Post by DeadinHose »

There is a nice one I can remember in mainstream T.V with American Horror series - there is an episode where a house cleaner/maid in the typical french maid type short dress and wearing nude pantyhose is cleaning and a guy grabs her forcifully and throws her on the bed and she is struggling and he is on top of her when the jealous and vengeful wife shows up with a gun and interrupts them. It looks really bad for the maid and before she can even say anything the lady shoots her right in the eye and she lets out a death yelp and falls over on the other side of the bed. There is a scene where the camera pans to her death stare with the bullet wound in her eye.

Also, another head shot one I can remember is off screen unfortunately but you see a good shot of it afterwards. The victim is sooo hot, its in the movie Sudden Death. Its a hot chick that is wearing the Pittsburgh Penguins mascot outfit and you can tell she is lovely and she has a bit of class and moxy. A female assassin takes her out but you dont see it, until the main actor goes in a dressing room area and she is slumped there with her beautiful face and a hole in her forehead with blood coming down. I would have loved to see that interaction take place. I imagine her wearing black tights and the assassin giving zero effs of the beauty she just wasted to use the outfit she was just wearing.

She also comes across a nosy female food vendor who is an innocent bystander and she also shoots her but off screen, once again....a little girl this time opens a bathroom stall and sees the dead nosy food vendor with open eyes and blood coming from her mouth dropping down and the little girl screams. The food vendor is wearing coveralls but I was hoping black pantyhose but again, wishful thinking
billster

Post by billster »

There is this scene from the TV series Revoloution S2 E15 - Dreamcatcher
I think it's done the rounds, but a good scene, although not much of a body scene afterwards.

Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

billster wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:45 pm There is this scene from the TV series Revoloution S2 E15 - Dreamcatcher
I think it's done the rounds, but a good scene, although not much of a body scene afterwards.

Love that scene! I love how her head snaps back when the bullet hits her head, the close up of her lovely staring eyes, as well as the blood trickling out of the wound.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

There are some excellent headshot scenes out there, in mainstream media, movies and TV.
My main gripe is that they are often over so quickly, and with little or no build up.
Fortunately there are a couple of decent exceptions, and at least a number of the Asian producers of shows (usually cop or modern thriller dramas) have shown the heroine headshot in slo-mo which is better than nothing.
billster

Post by billster »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:26 am There are some excellent headshot scenes out there, in mainstream media, movies and TV.
My main gripe is that they are often over so quickly, and with little or no build up.
True - I line to see a build up, and aftermath.
xj900uk wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:26 am Fortunately there are a couple of decent exceptions, and at least a number of the Asian producers of shows (usually cop or modern thriller dramas) have shown the heroine headshot in slo-mo which is better than nothing.
That is better, but I kind of like the brutality of the instant 'lights out' moment.

I hate the person getting shot in the head and standing there looking surprised for a few seconds before falling.
criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

SS Captain Malcolm McDowell shoots Kay Lenz in "The Passage" (1979). This is actually a crazed fantasy sequence from him imagining that he's executing her and her whole family multiple times. It was in very quick succession, so I edited it into a gif with the other shootings removed. I hope that's acceptable.
Attachments
kay lenz shot.gif
kay lenz shot.gif (76.2 MiB) Viewed 2534 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

criticalmass wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:01 pm SS Captain Malcolm McDowell shoots Kay Lenz in "The Passage" (1979). This is actually a crazed fantasy sequence from him imagining that he's executing her and her whole family multiple times. It was in very quick succession, so I edited it into a gif with the other shootings removed. I hope that's acceptable.
Err, I don't think this gif is working properly, Mr Critical Mass. Just playing the same sequence over and over which is about a second in length
criticalmass
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatales
Why do you want to join this forum?: I may post again
Referral: DS

Post by criticalmass »

It's working. It's just large and takes a bit for your computer to load over the net. Give it a minute or so and you should slowly start to see it chug along. After it very slowly goes through the whole gif the first time, it will play at normal speed over and over after that.

So if you have a low-powered computer and/or shitty bandwidth, it may take a few minutes to cycle through it the first time. If it still doesn't work for you, let me know, and I'll try to change it / shrink it, etc.

Note: It is a rather short gif, though. All there is is him shooting her in the face twice in rapid succession.
Danfan

Post by Danfan »

There is this one (off-screen) but excellent after shot...anybody know the title or actress?[image][/image]
Attachments
Screenshot_20240115_151959_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240115_151959_Samsung Internet.jpg (87.78 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Screenshot_20240115_151951_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240115_151951_Samsung Internet.jpg (97.45 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Joe2

The Sting (1973)

Post by Joe2 »

The unexpected death of undercover assassin Loretta Salino (Dimitra Arliss) in The Sting (1973).

Thanks to Big O - follow link for clip
viewtopic.php?p=127162#p127162

HoleInTheHead

Post by HoleInTheHead »

billster wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:50 am That is better, but I kind of like the brutality of the instant 'lights out' moment.

I hate the person getting shot in the head and standing there looking surprised for a few seconds before falling.
I find a few of the customs producers get this wrong too (at least, when they do that dynamic, it doesn't work for me)