Deep fakes?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Unacceptance

Deep fakes?

Post by Unacceptance »

I'm surprised no one does Deep Fakes of death scenes: Switching Sharon Stone for Kate Beckinsale in the original Total Recall etc. That would be interesting!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: Deep fakes?

Post by JIMBO »

Unacceptance wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:00 am I'm surprised no one does Deep Fakes of death scenes: Switching Sharon Stone for Kate Beckinsale in the original Total Recall etc. That would be interesting!
Why would anyone want to do that?? :lol2:

Sorry, but Sharon Stone is a favorite of mine and I wouldn't think of doing that. :D

To each, his own.

Jimbo
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Unacceptance wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:00 am I'm surprised no one does Deep Fakes of death scenes: Switching Sharon Stone for Kate Beckinsale in the original Total Recall etc. That would be interesting!
Probably for a few reasons. The ethics of doing something like that without consent are very obvious. Also, it is a time-sucking nightmare. However, if a person is gifted with some sort of high functioning autism....they might excel. I have messed with several toolsets on my own content and it is mind numbingly painstaking (to get really good results), even with all the recent advancements like roop.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnCrichton
What is your main fetish?: Drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like talking about the fetish with others who have similar interests.
Referral: Lost my old account not having been here in ages, so I setup a new one. Originally referred via the deadskirts forum

Post by JohnCrichton »

JohnM wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:34 pm
Probably for a few reasons. The ethics of doing something like that without consent are very obvious. Also, it is a time-sucking nightmare. However, if a person is gifted with some sort of high functioning autism....they might excel. I have messed with several toolsets on my own content and it is mind numbingly painstaking (to get really good results), even with all the recent advancements like roop.

JohnM
Time sucking nightmare is a perfect way to put it. I went deep down the deepfake rabbit hole like 2-3 years ago during a vacation, and before I knew it my vacation was over. The waiting game involved is draining, especially when results would turn out bad, which was often.

But I was getting decent results towards the end, if even only in picture and short gif form. I was transplanting my favorite fetish actresses from my own private drowning customs...onto other private drowning customs. So I didnt have too much of an ethics concern since they are private videos of fetish actresses, but my god was it too time consuming. And underwater presents all sort of additional problems. They say deepfaking in direct lighting is hard, they never tried underwater.

I had a few actresses film themselves making pained breath holding and gasping/drowning expressions both dry and underwater so the AI training would go easier, which I think did help a ton.

I ended up deciding to just wait and let the industry tech advance itself. Which I know it has, and I likely should try again soon.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

JohnCrichton wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:05 pm
I ended up deciding to just wait and let the industry tech advance itself. Which I know it has, and I likely should try again soon.
Research Roop. https://github.com/C0untFloyd/roop-unleashed
I messed with it a while ago. Still time-sucking, but only need one face sample. Not good an angle, but straight on shots, it is pretty fast in comparison to the traditional deepfake method.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
Unacceptance

Post by Unacceptance »

JIMBO wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:14 pm
Why would anyone want to do that?? :lol2:

Sorry, but Sharon Stone is a favorite of mine and I wouldn't think of doing that. :D

To each, his own.

Jimbo
Sharon Stone is a favourite of mine as well! Her Total Recall scene is one of my favourite death scenes of all time. I still do wish kate Beckinsale had suffered the same fate in the remake though. Different actresses in favourite scenes definitely appeals to me!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Unacceptance wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:54 am
Sharon Stone is a favourite of mine as well! Her Total Recall scene is one of my favourite death scenes of all time. I still do wish kate Beckinsale had suffered the same fate in the remake though. Different actresses in favourite scenes definitely appeals to me!
Yes, I understand that! I have always "improved" death scenes by re-casting the actress in my mind to make it more exciting for me. :yes:

Jimbo